Reviews for There's Something About Brooke
Gilissa chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
OMG. thats like the funniest thing I've ever read. You are like a born comedian and writer. Tears are falling from my eyes now as I speak from laughter. Omg this was the best one shot I've ever read. Seriuously I'm still crying from laughter. Just please keep on writing. you like the best author on fanfiction. If only mark was to meet you One tree hill would be so much better... Once again best story even though a one shot. Ever read.
alex3321 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
haha. this is great. nice brooke.

good work. you are very talented
sophiannabella chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Some girl Brooke Davis is, some girl...

Even I have crush on her.

Brooke/Dean Rock this fic.
Storyteller247 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
good job
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
OMG. This is hilarious. I LOVED IT! I don't I've ever laughed so much with any fic before.
hoeoverbros chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was the funniest story I have ever read! It is also one of the best stories I have ever read! It was amazing! I loved it! You are a fabolous author! Oh, and update Last One Standing. This story was superb! Very, very good. I just can't stop raving because it was that good. I laughed out loud throughout the whole time. Once again it was fablouous! I LOVED IT!
True Love Always Brucas chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
omg this was the funniest story ever! i was literally doubled over laughing! nathan was cracking up with the whole don't tell my wife, and chase would not stop crying! totally hilarious!
Laura369 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i almost didn't read this, but i'm so glad i did. so funny and entertaining. and somehow totally completely within character. keller and chase were my personal favorites. and little bit of nathan in there. I'M MARRIED! i love itt. so funny. gave me a smile on one crappy day of mine. so thank you.
unfertilizedeggs chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh my God! LOL This one shot is absolutely hilarious.. I'm over here with tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard! All of it was perfect.. I could totally see that.. Thanks for writing!
brathan23 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
that was cute and pretty funny, especially chase being all whiny which i could definitely .i guess brooke does have that affect on all the .anyways, i liked it you are a really good writer.
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Clever idea! Jake's answers were the best.

And I have to say, she'd never "conquest" Dean. They'd both be trying to sneak away the 'morning after' if you will! (just so you know I'm joking, I'm not trying to be mean or anything) :)
alwayslovingyou chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
LOL. XD. Amazing. Still, Brooke is a...heh. LOved it.
your harbor chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Okay, wow, that was fabulous. Seriously, amazing, one of the best fanfiction ever written, I swear, I'm being completely serious. Beyond great job!
jaimiee chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
oh my god you just made my day ]

this is the funniest thing ever i love it ]
Izzy chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Oh! This is great.

I'm LOLing as we speak.

Very good.

And yay for Dean/Brooke.

Is it weird I can totally see Lucas singing JT?
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »