Reviews for There's Something About Brooke
jaasminej chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This was freakin' hilarious. LMAO. I loved the Chase parts the most. Rofl; and the Chris Keller and Nick being cursed. Too funny, I love this. :)
UnspokenFaith chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Best. Piece. Of. Fiction. Written. Ever.

LOVE DEANxBROOKE!
ParadiseLost23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
that was a great one shot! loved the brooke/dean bit
romance in the rain chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This was simply amazing. I loved it.

I have to point this out though:

It's Jake Jagielski.

And Felix Tagorra or Togarra. I forget if the A or the O comes first..
broodyprettygirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
This was so entertaining! I LOVED it! Lucas keeping her Justin Timberlake CD had me in stitches!
kmgproductionz chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
ohmydearlord. This is one of the funniest fanfics i've read on here. Great job! It was amazing! You had me to the point of tears from laughing so hard. Brooke & Dean FTW! I love how you added him in there. Well done!
i'mNICKjonesBITCH chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is so funny! I loved the Chase and Chris Keller parts, I thought they were hilarious, and I liked how you said what happened to all the characters at the end, those were also quite hilarious! But anyways...great job!
endlesspath chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
haha. I don't even watch One Tree Hill and this had me laughing. Gotta love the Dean Winchester. ;)
Lena Hime-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
WHAHAHAHAH XD OMG...Hilarious x'D
EatYourVeggies chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Dean Winchester for the win!

Best crossover couple since...Ever.
tifa1984 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
One word - HILARIOUS!

Jake is the sanest of them all. :)
Nanna Black chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
*falls down from the chair because is laughing so hard*

AWESOME! JUST AWESOME!
aries21101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
HAHAHA! I loved it! My favorite part was when you said her latest conquest was Dean Winchester! I literally fell to the floor. I love the Brooke/Dean pairing! It's love!
itsallgleektome chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I CAN HONESTLEY TYPE THAT THAT WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! YOU HAVE TOO MAKE LIKE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING!

PREFEREBLEY WITH MORE EMOTIONAL CHASE AND WALLETLESS KELLER CAUSE THEY WERE DEFINITLY THE FUNNIEST
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Interesting. I liked it. Chase is whiny. And I adore Nathan's, "I'm married. Married. MARRIED!MARRIED!" And I love the slight hinting at Lucas being gay. I mean - come on? Justin Timberlake? DANCING?

Honestly.

Good job, though. I've never read anything like it.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »