Reviews for Happy familys
Jaina Kenobi chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Wow, that was a really cute story. hard to read because of all the grammar and spelling errors, but it was cute. I like the idea of Wolf being a prince and the symbolism of him growing up in Snow White's cottage. The only issue I have with that is, if he grew up there, why did he look so shocked when he found it, and why did it look like it hadn't seen life and activity for easily 200 years? Oh well, I guess it could work.
Natters chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Wow! So Wolf is a Prince! Cool. And Nexk, Dia and Niven sound like interesting characters
OllieLemur chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
::claps:: Not bad. A good idea. I'd usually tell you all about your spelling and grammar errors, but, due to the enjoyment this story gave me, I spare you that. Until! r.c.c.
The Scarlet Pimpernel chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
I really liked this story. It was extremly informing! As a Tenth kingdom freak I must say that story touched my heart. I almost cried infact! Please write lots more of these!

SIGHNED THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL!

[P.S We all know what happen to Wolf though don't we...]
Angel Sacrifice chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
good story... still not discovered the spell checker yet? (joking) P.S. hows the work experience going? P.P.S. Remember to ask my about what I'm doing for my specialist study in advanced higher... clue - one of the books is what Nicky calls you...