Reviews for Three
Chiqui188 chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
... I don't if its me who can't understand completely the english but this is so weird and I think that I love this fanfic but omg... I don't even know what the hell just happened... Please someone help me...omg this fanfic is so awesome but I can't even... Omg I'm fangirling...
Uchihalover81 chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Your disgusting for writing this nasty yaoi incestuous shit! I'm gonna go puke! Absolutely disgusting!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
This is an AWESOME fan fic. Thank you! (•w•)- kitty :)
sakuraharuno316 chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
good story
Jiamora118 chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
The end was confusing byt that ws a relly good fic and don't let asses put u down :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I found this difficult to follow and I felt that some parts were unnecessary and irrelevant to the main storyline. The clear pairing here absolutely befuddles me. I finished reading this story utterly perplexed. Sorry to be blunt but I dislike this fanfic with a passion. I just don't like how it was written.
LoveAnime9009 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
:D yay
starsnspacechick101 chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
Ive read this story from the very beginning and its quite different from any stories ive read. Yaoi parts I dont particularly read, bit they are written quite well. Chapters are short, but you do have great talent to write even longer chapters.
Kyo12591 chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
I hate to say I'm a bit confused but I am darn it. Over all very interesting I have to say the Yaoi was unexpected over all, but other then extreme discomfort alright. lol Great story. Work the time spent reading it.

Kyo
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 22 . 1/7/2011
Wow its finally the end to this.

I totally loved it.
cutecookiechick chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
That was an interesting ending. Sasuke should have just killed his brother. Nice story.
Ladyrouge214 chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
very nice i kinda confused about the ending but i know that this story is awesome and you did a wonderful job on it
KarasuKimi chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
And it all finally comes to close, Itachi is devious for doing that. So wonderful! KK
cutecookiechick chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
I didn't expect that. Can't wait till the next chapter.
konomaru chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
dear reader since saukes gay i decided 2 stop readin this fan fic my sincierest apologies

konomaru