Reviews for Barney Miller All in the Family Crossover
Smithy chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
Did you know that 'Barney Miller' was a guest on 'The Golden Girls' as one of Dorothy's {Bea Arthur, who was Maude} old romances but Sophia put the kibosh on it? And she wound up with that loser ex-husband of hers.
Smithy chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Boy, Archie really put it his mouth in when he insulted Polish people.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Interesting story. Although, you could consider a crossover where WOJO helps out an old pal from his days in the VIETNAM war by the name of B.J. (BILLIE JOE) McKAY? In case, you are unaware, B.J. McKAY is the lead character along with his pet chimpanzee in "B.J. & THE BEAR", and I was wondering if WOJO would like to use those same Polish insults against say SHERIFF ELROY P. LOBO of ORLY COUNTY, CAPTAIN JOHN SEBASTIAN CAIN of BISHOP COUNTY, SGT. BEAU (BEAURIGARD) WILEY of WINSLOW COUNTY, and CAPTAIN RUTHERFORD T. GRANT of S.C.A.T. (SPECIAL CRIMES ACTION TEAM) after all the trouble B.J.'S had with them over the years? Besides, I know that LOBO, CAIN, and WILEY are all three based in GEORGIA while GRANT'S agency is based solely in CALIFORNIA. / episodes cast, should reveal most of the information for research, just in case.
JannaKalderash chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Archie really, REALLY doesn't know when to keep his fat yap shut, does he?
tracey chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
very funny. i could see it happening. too bad they weren't on the same network, as it would have been great.
Shoshana Zavinsky chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
I;m disappointed you didnt dream up a title yet! I'm enjoying your story a lot.
Shoshana Zavinsky chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
I'm sorry it took me so long to read this - holiday season and all. I really like what you have so far - the idea is solid. And you shouldn't apologize for it "veing too long", as you say, because people come here to read! My chapters are usually 50 words at least. I wish the show would come back on so there would be more fans running around on the loose! When it does, this category will pick up again!