Reviews for All in the Family Barney Miller crossover
mynamemattersnot chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
Im 14 and I watch All in the Family as weird as it may seam. I never seen Barney Miller though. I thought it was a rather interesting story. Funny. I be glad to read more stories. I need to break my record of reading House fanfiction stories anyways.
Dreamer1985 chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
Good story.
Dreamer1985 chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
roflol, leave it to archie to make someone pay up.
Dreamer1985 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Oh,that should be interesting. archie and maude?
Dreamer1985 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
liking it so far.
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I LOVE IT!
JoeDog chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
Thanks,

Being a fan of both shows I was belly laughing at this. I could actually see and hear it as if it was a real episode. It would have been a good one.
Rhonda Petrie chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
This is actually very good! Barney Miller isn't really my favorite show, but you managed to entertain me with the characters from that show. What's funny is that I'm starting to get crazy about Maude too, and I was excited to see her in this fanfiction. Pretty good combination I must say. It was hilarious when Maude started flirting with Barney Miller and I thought to myself, "Wait a minute, isn't Maude married to Walter? This is so wrong!" And it was even funnier seeing Archie and Maude argue, and Archie even pointed it out that Maude was flirting with Barney. And how is she Belle Abjub on steriods? (Sorry if I spelled that person's name wrong) I would say she is a hurricane that rips apart everybody she meets, I swear! She's like a maniacal tigress on menopause that you better run away from or she's going to eat you alive! Okay... bad joke. That was pretty disturbing that Wojo wanted to beat up Archie though. Actually, if Maude wanted to win a bet for today, she could have betted one of the detectives that Archie's rascist comments would not compell Wojo to beat the horse out of him. Oh wait... I think Maude would have seriously lost that bet anyway...
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Yeah, present tense may have been better.

However, it is too late to change the tense of the story now.

Anyway, thanks for the review.
GrayRainbows chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Mike never can pass up a snack. LOL

I guess I should admit that I've never really watched Barney Miller, but I'm curious, now. Will have to see if DVDs are available. (or maybe some preview clips from YouTube, until I can get DVDs.)

I didn't think this was too long; I enjoyed it! The longer a chapter/story is, the more it sticks in the memory. I can't wait to see what surprises you have in store for us in the next installment. I wouldn't miss it for anything! :)