Reviews for Kakashi's Blood Line Limit
MawVax chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
I NEED a sequel! Come on! His death was so fast like just snapping your fingers!
yonomori chapter 23 . 7/1/2016
So you're doing the next a mystery huh? That's cool. Please update, even though it's been years. The sequel yeah...
yonomori chapter 23 . 6/27/2016
And yeah, I really jerked my head up because he died?! Well ofcourse WTH but, there's a sequel, right. I'm sure that that is not the ending of the story. Are you done with the sequel? Tell us the name.
yonomori chapter 23 . 6/27/2016
Now I'm sure you made a sequel so, what's the title anyway? Before you forget, I'm already looking forward to it. Have fun too in there. Hahaha
yonomori chapter 23 . 6/27/2016
Yeah, sequel please. That's great, yeah, thumbs up. I really like it. Thanks for the fic, it's cool ya know.
Orange flamingo chapter 23 . 1/5/2016
That was amazing... Please make a sequel and make Kakashi come back to life! PLEASE! (Not reanimation) I really want Kakashi to be alive! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
'except the guards...?' Kotetsu and Izumo I'm so I can just imagine them crying over about it.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2015
Oh god... My heart i know it sounds i dont Know the english word bc i am from Germany XD but it sounds... The Last Charter broke my heart
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Terrible writing
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
Or so dumb
Myuki chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
OMG! This was such a great story to read about! Thanks for bringing it to life! I like the idea of Itachi taking Tsunade's place.
As much as I don't like Kakashi dying, it does seem like the only way to end the story. I like how you mentioned the part how he threw Sakura out of the way and died like how Obito threw him out of the way and "died".
SnowScarecrow chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
G-R-E-A-T !
This story is really, really, great !
I love the fighting scenes the most ! They're cool...
Not to mention that the scene inside Kakashi's mind is so breathtaking
I like how the story goes, and how the plot develops, this story make me eager to know what's next since I read the first chapter !

But, it's kinda sad that you kill him at the end, however, it's still an amazing story..
Great work :DD
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!

KAKASHI SENSEI! (;_;) ...YOU HAD BETTER BEING HIM BACK TO LIFE IN THE SEQUEL!
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
What. The. Fuck.

WTF JUST HAPPENED?!

Berserk Kakashi...Nice.
2o11ux chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
YESS! YOU MUST MAKS A SEQUEL!