Reviews for Kakashi's Blood Line Limit
Terrible writing
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
Or so dumb
Myuki chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
OMG! This was such a great story to read about! Thanks for bringing it to life! I like the idea of Itachi taking Tsunade's place.
As much as I don't like Kakashi dying, it does seem like the only way to end the story. I like how you mentioned the part how he threw Sakura out of the way and died like how Obito threw him out of the way and "died".
SnowScarecrow chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
G-R-E-A-T !
This story is really, really, great !
I love the fighting scenes the most ! They're cool...
Not to mention that the scene inside Kakashi's mind is so breathtaking
I like how the story goes, and how the plot develops, this story make me eager to know what's next since I read the first chapter !

But, it's kinda sad that you kill him at the end, however, it's still an amazing story..
Great work :DD
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!

KAKASHI SENSEI! (;_;) ...YOU HAD BETTER BEING HIM BACK TO LIFE IN THE SEQUEL!
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
What. The. Fuck.

WTF JUST HAPPENED?!

Berserk Kakashi...Nice.
2o11ux chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
YESS! YOU MUST MAKS A SEQUEL!
Dragonite chapter 23 . 11/13/2009
okayy...IT'S AWESOME! Still wish ya didn't kill Kakashi though...he's my fav. character!
Flerp chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
My biggest complaint is that you should spell check more thoroughly as it the thing that distracted from your story the most. I even think that the japanese words you use are misspelled. Just generally sloppy with the spelling.

However your story does hold some promise and I will see how it turns out. Keep up the good work.
Kia Kelara chapter 14 . 10/6/2009
Great story, I really enjoy it! Look forward to reading the rest.
Kia Kelara chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
Interesting start!
tangune chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
good chapter
Prescripto13 chapter 24 . 8/7/2009
There's nothing wrong with making a revision. I'll keep an eye out for your new one!