Reviews for On my way to nothing
Rin1730 chapter 5 . 5/24
I read this once ages ago and just reread it now, and I've got to say I really like the idea and would love to get to the point where they meet. Love your works!
dagondawn chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
so far its still as good as when I found it, but the question still remains- when are you going to update?
SaKuRa-Blossom29 chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Pleassse update soon! I love how this storyline is unique and not like others so please continue and I cant wait for the gsd people to come into the story .
mushuxlll chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
I like your story, please continue!
RyangAuel chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
i like the unexpected twist that kira is blind. u create good suspense! it would be nicer if your posts are a little longer. update soon! ;)
Moonstruck Chocolat chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
awesomeness! Please, please, please, update again soon!
001Kamikakushi chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
you really get to the point huh? XD i'm talking about your writing style.

Well the concept is interesting, keep it up
Neko Raiga chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
...so...what comes next...?

Kira...a 'manipulator'...*giggle*...gettin interestin here...XD

update, ok?*pout & puppy dog stare*
artist-girl731 chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
please update soon!
Milisante chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Nice chapter a little bit short again, but it's ok)
Cthreen chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Nice story so far. The soldiers _really_ don't want to come after him. I've got to wonder how Kira is going to meet up with the Minerva. After all, he can't exactly fly in with the Freedom and say "hi, my name is Keith." I don't see Durandal perceiving him as a good tool, either. At the same time, he doesn't have anyone in the region to protect that ZAFT would be hunting down.
Laserworm chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Your story is good, but on suggestion is that you make the chapters a little longer. Anyway update soon.
Kirachan chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
hey your fic is as good as ever...

and update ur other fic to i'm still waiting for the next chapter to kira know that that creepy commander have control over him... and what would Athrun do about it... update soon...
Milisante chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Really short

So, waiting for the next chapter)
Lal Mirch chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Cool story. Update soon please? The idea of Kira meeting Shinn and the crew of the Minerva under more calm circumstances sounds really cool