Reviews for Alive Alive Oh
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
D'awwwwww is so right! This was unbearably sad at first but then when Dem could hear again, I was so freaking happy and hyper! LOVE your stories! LOVE your writing!
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aww... Demmy is SO cute! 3
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
D'AAAAWWWWWWW! THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I think it was even better than the first one! :3
just.an.anon chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh, I liked this from Axel’s prospective, too. I’m glad “Molly Malone” came up again, since that’s what Axel was singing the first time Demyx heard him singing in the shower (I think, right?). Axel is just too great of a friend, that was a super cute idea for him to sing so that would be the first thing Demyx heard.
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
hahaha!

great inside joke "...I didn't make Roxas join in - his singing voice is even worse than mine..." Since Roxas was voiced by Jesse McCartney in the english version.

It was interesting seeing it in a differnt point of view.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Aw... This was the most beautiful piece of work that I've ever red from you! Especially the end. With this one you really show that Axel does care! I love all of your stories but this definetily goes to the top party!
Flame05 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I LOVED it
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Oh my god... that is gorgeous! You can totally write from First pov, no problem!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow. The thing hasn't really changed, it's just so different when you can tell what things sound like. That was so sweet! I love how it's from the worried/happy point of view instead of the depressed/miserable side. Great job!
AngelicConquistador chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
:D Molly Malone! I haven't heard that song since the time I went to Ireland when I was nine... such a sweet, nostalgic feeling. :D I liked the story too, and I was glad to see Demyx happy again. And Axel singing that song was great too. :3 Great job!

-rei
Xaic chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Sque! *Axel*
something unimportant chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
nice!

I am a musician but I play sitar not long but still...

I think I would die if I would get deaf.

NO MORE MUSIC!

and Axel singing definately is a quite disturbing... that must sound like a dying cow that swallowed a living frog...or worse