Reviews for Looks Like Rain
TheMagicalTapeworm chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Its good! I love that part with the cloak! It wasn't rushed at all I thought. It was perfect :D
serenbach chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
This was so sweet and lovely... hope you update soon :)
Sorceress Fujin chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
_ LOVED it. Always love Yuffie/Vincent :P
Valentine'sNinja chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
Aww, I love the way you're writing Vince and Yuffie's relationship. It's so sweet. You know, there are many people out there that insist that Vincent went back to being mortal after Chaos left, but I am of the belief that he was still immortal. After all, hojo tells Vince in DoC that thanks to his experiments and such, he was able to bond so well with Chaos and survive the transformation more or less. I've written him as aging with Yuffie, but I rather not touch the subject since everyone seems to have such a different opinion. But it's great that you're going to touch the subject to find a cure for them. I can't wait for the next chapter and what you have in store for our couples next!

Joey

Sorry for the extra long review, I kinda got carried away... hehehe...
Valentine'sNinja chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Aw! Now that's what I call fluff. Vincent can be so dramatic sometimes, but I love him. And you know, I have never really read a kiss between them quite the way that you've wrote it. It's so descriptive and interesting. Me likes. Anyway, great chapter and Vince/Yuffie moment. Can't wait to read what you have coming up. I honestly can't even begin to guess how you will continue and it makes the wait all the more interesting. Hope to read more soon!

les yeux sans visage chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
I was kind of hoping there'd be a quest for him to become mortal, ah well. :) Great descriptions and word usage. Great job!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
I LOVED it! :D hehe, I love yuffentine chapters. *gives you a cookie* _
Valentine'sNinja chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Aw, I love the Cloud/Tifa fluff, but now sadly I must ask for some Vince/Yuffie fluff. I know, I know. You're probably cursing me in your head about not being happy with what I get, but alas, Vince/Yuffie are my favorite couple and no story is complete without them, right? Either way, this chapter was great, and poor Marlene, having to endure Denzel's teenage angst. Are you going to make them a couple? As far as I can remember, she was six years old during FFVII, and she was eight during AC. I think I may have overlooked how long into the future this story is, but she should be two years younger than Denzel. If I'm wrong, sorry for feeding you wrong info, but I'm fairly certain that I'm right. Anyway, sorry for the ramblings, and great chapter as always. Can't wait to read more!

Sorceress Fujin chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
hehe, I loved that chapter! I dont think I have ever seen Denzel's character so played out. _ Anxiously awaiting the next.
Valentine'sNinja chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Like I said before, I'm liking very much how you've started this fic. Vince and Yuffie's interaction is cute, and you've gotta love Yuffie's policy for "borrowing" things. Though I love all Yuffie/Vincent, you need more Cloud/Tifa romance, or at least a balance, and I'm not complaining; your fic is great and as a writer you do what it best. Anyway, enough of my rambling and I hope you update soon!

Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
For a start, this story really has my attention and I can't wait what you have in store for our couples. I love fics that include Cloud/Tifa, and Vincent/Yuffie even more. I've read both chapters, but hadn't had the time to review, so here I am, finally. Great start and I can't wait for more!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
This story os great! Please keep writing more chapters. I really liked the part where Tifa and Yuffie got to fight, esspiecally when Shekle was (ambushed) to the ground by Yuffie.!
Youhaveabadconnection chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
this was really good. YAY for whipped cream and wrestling matches. Sniff, Denzel shouldn't be mr. Doom 'n' Gloom tho...T.T Hope to get more soon...Hint hint nudge nudge on the soon part
RultaProductions chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
i like this! Update soon?
Sorceress Fujin chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Interesting beginning! _ I am curious to see where this will go.