Reviews for Grim Grinning Ghosts
KrnYong chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
So /that's/ what happened! XD Jonathan really needs to rethink his life choices. But it wasn't really fair to arrest him, he was just practicing self-defense!
I'm surprised to hear that your fellow coworker-pirates got punched irl though... :/
Galaxy Little chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was awesome; really, someone needs to make a haunted attraction based off of Gotham. THAT would be a crowd-pleaser! If I were a guy, I'd be TwoFace.
blueblackangel chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Very funny!
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Not my favorite of your pieces only because Two-Face felt out of character for me. ...Maybe not out of character mentally so much as doing things I don't see him doing. That bit with Crane was spot on though!

"What are you doing here?"

"Research."

LOL Oh my, yes.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
*rolls on floor laughing hysterically* That was SO funny! Was Jonathan earning some extra money by being a pirate? I'm glad that he sprayed that little sob with his fear toxin,the brat deserved it! Though I am sorry *stifles giggles* that Jonathan ended up zapping himself at the end. (did you really say,want to see my treasure chest?)LOL. p.s I liked that the story was told from the pov of Two-Face,I never would have guessed that he had a sense of humor. :)
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I SEVERELY enjoyed this. Wonderfully clever and humorous lines sprinkled evenly throughout("In our experience, when a man with a stark white face, wild green hair and a garish suit springs out with a knife, he means business"), and it kept moving all the way!

Well done!
Twinings chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
YARR!

This fic made me happy in so many ways. So many ways that seem to indicate that I'm on the express train to hell.

Good job!

-3.0

P.S. My squirt-cousin wants to say hi.

cxcn