Reviews for Broken New Year's Resolutions
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I think this is very well characterized. I can definitely see Ron letting Hermione down, and Hermione vowing not to trust him again, but then ending up trusting him again. It's very cute :)
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
For such a grusome start it sure ended up sweet!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Okay so I took your advice and decide to read one of your stories. I chose this one b/c I'm a huge Ron/Hermione shipper. And I must say you have a good plot here. i love how you fit in Cinderella with her folks and then the whole New Years thing. I especially like when Ron held her. [I'm such a sap]

The only criticism i have to say is that your sentences need to have periods and maybe put the dialogue by itself. Other than that you did a good story. two thumbs up

-hondagirl

Since i read your story do ya think you could go read mine? I'd love to hear your opinion
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
aww, very fluffy and sweet!

You had countless grammar and spelling mistakes, though. For example, pasting: I think you meant passing. You should also make your paragraphs smaller, and every time a new person speaks, make a new line. Also, there is a comma at the end of a quote, or people talking. So: "Happy New Year Ron," she said. Also, I highly doubt she'd kiss someone whose identity was a mystery. And you never explained what he did, how he wasn't there for her!

Otherwise, I liked it a lot. The subtle Neville/Luna and Katie/Oliver was very sweet! Good job!
fauves chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aww loved it Dramione Forever!

Pinky x XD o.O
dracomione12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
haha it's nice. :D but, it's a RWHG pairing. soo. :D I just imagined it was Draco. hahahahahhaha. )) good job Dramione Forever! :D
the book fanatic chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Charming! You did a great job writing it!
000989 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aw I loved it!

I love Ron and Hermione, and I loved how she broke her resolution. I enjoyed it. Good job )
Isabella120 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
hermione

at the burrow

to use magic and fix her hair

yes Draco of course

lol!

That was fun... Good story by the way...

IS.