Reviews for Gentle Night
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
Great story. Liked it a lot.
CeCe Away chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
This was really interesting. Of course Sam could gentle a vampire. Those puppy eyes are powerful. I'm teasing, but want you to know that I really enjoyed this story.
ritsam chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
Finally done.

Gosh, it was a wonderful journey throughout the whole story. I like the whole plot, it's unusual and awesome. Honestly, I've never read something like this before. Very nice to read something new. Love it.

Ritz
ritsam chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Okay, I'v just finished the 5th chapter and I'd started reading it since the morning. Just wanted to let you know...this story is amazing. Awesome actually. I will have to go now for study, believe me, I hate to leave this story here. You've done an awesome job with this piece. I will read the rest later today and sure will leave a review. This one is definitely going to my fav list.

Thubs up :-bd gal...
Ritz
FirePony16 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Awesome story! :D
MysteryMadchen chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
This story is fantastic. I loved every chapter. Thanks so much for writing it. Nicole.
keekers15 chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
great story! t'was awesomenessD
planet p chapter 13 . 2/22/2008
I think I liked it. Dean was fantastic in his concern and confusion. Sam’s flashbacks were adorable. Sam and John did okay too.

There were some little things, for instance, in 10 (Chapter Nine) where strait is used instead of straight in quote “Let me get this strait” unquote. The strait you used refers to, for instance, a strait of water. But I hate to be pedantic, it puts people off.

I found this when it was completed. It was a nice story and an enjoyable read.

You did a good job.
fullmetaldevil chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
Great job! I really enjoyed reading it!
pmsdevil01 chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
It was really good. You did an awesome job.
Sam666 chapter 13 . 1/28/2008
I liked the light ending of John smiling at his sons play arguing.
Quick-Demon chapter 13 . 1/28/2008
I thought this story was gonna be a long one, but Im glad it wasnt. In a way its nice that it ended this way and that Sam could find closure in saying good-bye to Eliza.

Anyway great story, I've enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing it with us!
ziggy.uk chapter 13 . 1/28/2008
Loved the ending! Great touch Sam having a dream, seeing Eliza as she used to be before she was a vampire and having her go off peacefully into the woods. Even though he knows that his father killed her, it was for her good and to take her to a better place and Sam can live with that! Nice how he said his goodbye to her with a single tulip!

Now things are back to normal with the Winchesters - hunting and the brotherly bickering between the boys - bitch/jerk! Loved it!

Thanks for a great read, awesome story!
skag trendy chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
A thoroughly good read. Most enjoyable.

Good work.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Thorny Hedge chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
I'm sorry to see it end. Great tale.