Reviews for Darkness
BriEva chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I truly wish you would finish this. This is written nicely though not that great with grammar and spelling but it was easy to understand and flowed very well.
Pat chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
please add a new chapter.
Ulquiorra-quatro chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow this is a great story. i hope you continue it. I think Naruto should be paired with either FemKyuubi, FemHaku, or FemGaara. Personally, i hope FemKyuu wins.
Dracoess chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
How about make The Kyuubi a female, and maybe she could merge some of her features into Naruto and make him maybe into a sexy hermaphrodite (female looking) form. Maybe have a female Hacu with naruto, and doesn't care if he's in his normal human form or in the hermaph combination form?
gaarapanda5 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
i vote for fem Haku )

or...fem gaara, just cause i've never seen that before xD

great chapter!
Love4Death chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
i vote for harem with. - femkyuubi-femhaku and temari (possibly hinata if she gets an attitude adjustment.
yakunantenshi chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
love the chapter...when will naurto came back to the villang...plz updata soon
Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
What adout sai I know it a yaoi thing but you can always make kyuubi trun naruto in to a girl or maybe an OC person you know please ( BIG PUPPY EYES :( )
jordan chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
harem- shizune temari tenten fem kyu fem haku anko kureni or you can take some out
luckyerin chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Hi, again! i like ur storys...well, bye!

P. for not giving advice...

P.P. u know Tokio Hotel?
Heliosion chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I suggest Temari and please update this ficcie. Im doing a sharingan fic as well except its nothing like yours so dont worry. I love these kinda fics but seriously keep it going. Have you considered Shizune or Yugito? I find characters that arent known well are fun to mess with on the side.

I wouldnt say no to Harem either man! Guten Tag! (My german is atrocious)
DreadedShadows chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
great begining i vote ether fem Kyuubi or fem Haku
hizmit12-waterlilly3721 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Hello me again and I would like eather fem Kyubi or harem update soon please and your other storys as well.

For some reason fate was agenst me reading this chapter with many interuptions it got anoying how much happened anyway TTYL.
KyuubiWolff chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I say either a brunette (Like Anko for instance, but that aint listed, and not Tenten, as she can't do anything but use weapons), so I cast my vote for FemHaku I suppose. :P
Tai'Daishar chapter 1 . 11/26/2007