Reviews for You're So Spoiled!
Inkosdelirium chapter 1 . 2/13
My fucking god, five years later and I still fucking love this story. -INkosdelirium-
Doesn't Matter chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
It's been awhile... but years later and I still remember your stories.

In fact, just yesterday I found myself googling "Kaiba fanfiction plastic surgery" in an attempt to rediscover White Alice.

Your name (one I feel much shame for skipping my mind) was the second result.

But it seems history has a funny way of repeating itself...

I came for Alice, but here I am, again, having just finished re-reading You're So Spoiled!

... and I'm not sure when the sun went down.

But I suspect I will be having a bout of deja vu tomorrow when I get to the sequel (!).

I'm not sure how often you check this site anymore, but I hope you see this.

You're a phenomenal writer - keep on keepin' on.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Waaaaah. Cool. Disapperaing like that! :D
Legend-of-Mitsuki chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
O_O I can't wait to get started on reading the sequal!

I loved the way you kept up the tention between the two characters, and the way that you seemed to only slowly release details of Jennifer's character. Poor girl.

Keep up the good work!
UnforgotenDreams chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
OMG for a second there i thought you killed her! well, i'm now eagerly awating No Evidence Available! p.s the blanket tank is my fav. part of the story. LOL
Flawless Masquerade chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I wanted to reply to your wonderful pm, but you've disabled pm messages! I really like being able to talk to you about various story related things, your comments are marvelous and inspiring. Pop us an email, the link's on our profile, if you're keeping pm's disabled because someone's harassing you or something!

~FM
transiency chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
I read this in just a few hours. I was totally hooked, to say the least. Your writing style is so unique and enjoyable. You're incredibly literate and you take twists and turns that normal people wouldn't take. This has been by far the best Kaiba/OC story I've ever read. Can't wait to read more of your work.

-Ty

PS; I completely understand the whole not getting reviews thing, I get about 80 hits a day on my story and like...2 reviews. Quite frustrating, isn't it?
x-Guitar-x-Girl-x chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I like this story. It's refreshing to see Kaiba paired with a realistic character who doesn't fall at his feet at every word he says.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
oh man thats the endding i so liked it up till that point but i did get kind of lost with her crazyness a few times.
Kaibafan17 chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
absolutely brilliant. i was hooked from the start
XxMeGaMixX chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
wow i saw this story last night and finished this and i gotta say, i love your writing style! and i did feel like tearing my hair out at the end
XSuicuneX chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
As a rule, I firmly believe that mostly all OC (unless they're soely side characters) Are mary sue's, and thus, sole purpose is for us fans to fantasize putting into our favorite stories. Sometimes (usually mostly) being paired with our fav. characters in the process.

It's not a bad thing, we all need some way to escape, I am guilty of this OC sueness myself. However, because of this, I tend to shy strongly away from sue stories simply because, when written, they turn out to be a load of crap.

However, there are those rare, precious moments where you find an OC, in a Mary Sue environment (lovin' our fav. characters and whatnot) and it turns out to be, not a load of crap, but an epic masterpiece.

Very rare, amazing when it is found.

This is one of those piece, I fucking LOVE Jennifer.

Apparently people tend to agree with my theory that the best person for Kaiba is NOT the normal wilting flower, neh?
Ember LeClaire chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
Wow, I finally get around to reading the new chapter and it ends .

Ah well, you said there will be more, so not a big deal

I really liked the part about the spoon throwing X]

By any chance did she leave to try and find the person who killed Gozaburo? That's just what popped into my head when I reached the end.
Lehra Star chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED? O.O OH MY GOD! What? WHAT?I WANNA KNOW MORE! TT TELL ME NOW! HOLY MOTHER! O.o I have to know what HAPPENS!
WandererRaen chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
I can't believe I missed this. I just read the first chapter of the sequel (and commented, haha).

This really was a good ending. Total cliffhanger, but nothing unlike what you're gotten me used to. XD

Wonderful, wonderful work over the entire story! The sequel is looking to be just as good, if not potentially better. Though that is some pretty high standards. This story ROCKED. :D