Reviews for The Meeting
amateur Auth0r chapter 1 . 5/16
AWWWW! that was wonderful! I love this point of view and future! Your writing style is fantastic! however (having read the rest of the series) this is not a future that would make any of the character happy, even Simon. He deserves better -
I give it an A
jace wayland chapter 1 . 4/30
this story is a nightmare! you do relize that im not her brother and thta rat boy is a vampire and dude read the rest of the books this is impossible trust me !
A. Morgenstern chapter 1 . 2/25
I'm terribly sorry but this was awful. Everyone knows that Jace and Clary are going to get married and that Simon and Isebelle are going to get married. I'm sorry to say that I hate this version of the story and that you are not my favorite author at the moment. I have never given a bad review to anyone else before this so I advise you to take what I said about the whole who marries who thing seriously . I really am sorry that I gave to give a bad review since this is one of my favorite book series and I hate for it to be scorned with such a mockery as what you have written in your " fan" fiction. You have quite a way with words yes but the story itself was dreadful and very very inaccurate. Again I say that I'm sorry that the books were made out to be such a...a... a sad and boreing series to read by you. I am also sorry if I have offended you but I only speak the truth... Your awful predictions are so inaccurate that they made me cry. :'(

A. Morgenstern
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
its good
thealkalinefankr chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
it's good, but i don't think you've read the whole series
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I like it so far, you should make the daughter Jace's daughter... You can tell they probably still have feelings for each other. You have to continue the story, don't just leave it... If i were to continue it i would make the baby be jace's daughter and clary and jace should be together.
Jane-evelyn-Doe17 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
you should make another chapter, like i have aquetion though, are clary and jace still in love? and does jace like clarys daughter?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
great topic but finish it dont just leave it. i think you need to work on getting jace's character better. he is not a sensitive, feelings show guy he is a dramatic asshole. but so good work.
Pupluver43 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
its probably Jace's daughter. you know, the eyes...he even says that they have the same eyes. deffinately Jace's
Juliet Meers chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
... woah. That was so ... emotional and I LOVED it. I could actually see how the characters had changed since the trilogy and the way the reacted was so similar I thought I actually was reading Cassandra Clare. I mean I loved the first chapter but if you actually wrote a SECOND chapter, you would probably make a whole lot of people happy. Just saying.
ni0l chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I just don't get how it's Jace's neice if Jace isn't related to Simon or Clary.
Girl with common sense chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Why? I like Jace, and don't like Simon so much...
Coralie Kepa Gee from NZ CUZZI chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
ITS SO SAD! SHE HAS A DAUGHTER BUT NOT WITH THE ONE SHE LOVES THE MOST! OUT SORTA LOST BUT IT KOOL. REALLY.
Masked Player chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
It is an awesome story and Simon and Clary?- Thats the way it should be.
NixiexGrey chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh wow this made me so depressed I actually wanted to cry. Poor Jace :( I hope you read the rest of the amazing series and had some revelations while reading because I sure hope you write more on "the future".