Reviews for Chaos Theory
ViperineVampire chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
i really hope itachi would tell naruto about his mission...the massacre right? i mean naruto is FABULOUS at keeping up masks and i should think that itachi would, because of that, be able to trust naruto to keep the massacre would be itachi's mission a secret. AND help itachi along. it would be better if itachi had someone inside konoha to pass on information to AND get information from...sarutobi would be too conspicuous, jiraiya is always up and about...having naruto as an informant and vice-versa would really help itachi cover his bases don't you think?

plus naruto would be a good anchor for itachi to return to konoha should sarutobi die during the invasion at orochi's hands...assuming you're keeping that the same of course.

P.S.: YES!i'm trying very hard to persuade you. is it working? i hope it works!
kidneysrgood chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
thi seriously is awesome and needs to be continued, red bull or not, if you're dead, get your ghost to finish writing this story.
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
this is very interesting i must say, i love the first scene, getting anko on the defense is hard to do:P

its been like 6 months :S i'd love you to continue:)
LoliConArtist chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Does Itachi have his Mangekyou Sharingan yet, in this story? Because he also thought of Shisui as a brother, as well as his best friend...

Anywho, it was a great read, and I look forward to reading more.
maliaphire chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Awesome story so far, the suspense was horrible :(. So does Sasuke still not like Naruto in this? I'm slightly confused. Please update soon!
oldman543 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
OMG LIKE TORTURE MUCH? i mean how could you have left such a good story at almost an cliffhanger and then not update? i'm dieing here on the floor with blood running out of my eyes in suspense. so i ask please update? :) its good, i like it. you have made a great start and it can only get better from here. hope to hear more from you soon,

jon02 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
great work so far, looking forward to the next chapter
mcfeedfest chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
this looks interesting but i'd love to see an update.
intylerwetrusted99 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Very nice so far, I enjoy stories when Naruto can retain a little of his Cannon personality but can still be a serious professional on the battlefield.

The fact the Third informed the village that Naruto was the Fourths son right at the very start of the story is something I’ve never seen written before. It seems to have had a mostly positive effect so far but I’m very interested to see where that goes in the long run.

So Itachi tells Naruto he thinks of him as a brother while drawing blood from his clenched hands…..that statement could be a little foreboding for young Naruto! Could he be thinking of achieving the Mangekyo Sharingan at Naruto’s expense?

I’ll have to read and find out I suppose!

Keep up the good work
gaul1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
great chapter, byes
Prim8 chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
This is a great well-written fic. Hard to fine these days. Update soon!
Arkeus chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Very good first chapter!

I hate the usual god!itachi, but it seems you are going to go an original way about it, so that's ok.
Avatarofrage chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Well, you could always do NarutoxHana, that's a pairing theres not enough of.

I have a suspicion about Itachi...but I'm probably wrong,

I'd pace myself with the redbull if I was you; over half my friends already have a crippling RedBull addiction.

I'm assuming, due to your statement, that Naruto will be overseeing the Chuunin exam...

Keep up the Good Work
Tomorrows News chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Hey, you actually wrote another story worth reading. It's making me very glad I decided to stroll into your previous story.

I can spot the cliche you mentioned in the first chapter, and I'm happy to note that you haven't altered Naruto's personality in that retarded way almost every story that follows your formulae does. Take that as me congratulating you for being a true author because I can now intelligently guess that you know how to write character.

The main reason I can tell this? I changed what you needed to change, yet you didn't completely change Naruto. You altered his goal because it made so much such, that it surprised me (I, uh, never thought of it); you even altered his personality to a degree (how he deals with women, for one), and it doesn't seem unnatural. Good job.

But... enough with the good shit:

"Only problem was that while under the influence of sake, the by six year older woman found"

You need to go over your story at least once-and when it comes to lengthy sentences or lengthy paragraphs, go the extra mile and repeat them out loud. It's pretty stupid, but it the helpful kind of stupid.

Before I add onto the perspective criticism, I need to know whether you are writing from a omniscient or a limited point of view. There's the occasional change in perspective when it seems like it's only Naruto, or only the Sandaime, etc. The reason why I bring this up as bad is because it's unbecoming of a true author.

The main example: when Naruto is dealing with Anko, for one sentence you switch over to her thoughts, while still mostly in what I thought was Naruto's perspective. I didn't read much into it then, but that's only because I'm desperate for good Naruto fiction. Reading over it again, I still feel like letting it go, but it depends purely on whether you are writing omniscient or limited style (don't worry, I have criticism for both, believe it).

Just keep that in mind.
EfrainMan chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
And, hey, your chapter titles ARE Muse songs. RIGHT ON!