Reviews for Of Lovers and Life
cookie.panda-roo chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
hehe, it was really good... made me laugh XD
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I'm not surprised to score is 2:0. No one can beat Urahara when it comes to manipulation.
Sharpclaws chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
This is hilarious. This story really made my day. Thank you so much for posting it.
Sharpclaws chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
oh this is rich. I love you for coming up with this.
Cisusi chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
HAHAHA! THEY THINK URAHARA IS A GOD! I had to stop... reread... stop and shiver because if Urahara was anywhere near being close to being a god... I just can't even describe the horrors! This was a hilarious story! I loved it so much and I'm going to check out others of yours. This was really well written and funny :)

Great job! Great stroy :)
Cisusi chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
FYI you perfectly matched up the Drawfs with who they would be in Bleach! Bravo! GREAT JOB!
Cisusi chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Haha just thought you should know that I just laughed my butt off when you said , "You shouldn't be so suspicious! It will help you. Have I ever lied to you?" (Urahara)

Yes you have!

That was so funny and true. Just one true statement, my friend! This books seems interesting can't wait to see the rest :)
GuessWho25 chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
This was utterly cute! I thought it would be one of those crack stories, but this was really good! I could so see this as a filler episode in Bleach, except I don't know how Kubo-sensei would feel about that?
kyurikochan chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Love it XD
noname00 chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
I loved itxD
BadGirlxD chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Rukia knew enough about ‘Snow White’ to find the concept of her beloved ‘Nii-sama’ playing the role of the evil stepmother hilarious. She burst out laughing at the image of him running around in a dress, talking to a hand mirror.

hahahaha That was hilarious :3 Great story!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
[“I’m going to kill the both you, what part of that don’t you understand!”

“Honestly Byaku-bastard, I’d like to see you try.”

“I’m the one with the sword, Prince.”

Oh…

CRAP!]

LOL
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
Stick with this pairing and CURSE YOU for pushing the kiss until next chapter!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
LOL, it had to be a strawberry, right? Oh, my!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Oh, my! Give Ichigo a yukata so he doesn't look like a gay clown!