Reviews for Recipes and Rituals
sandra chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
i'm so sory the girl was an adopted daughter . i wish they would have a biologic son who would be abble to keep the name 'rabb' to the next generations. so they would have real childrens who'd bare his name.
Blenderx chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
lovely. :)
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
great story
laura carr chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
laura carr chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
ellebee chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
What an interesting story. Extremely well-written. I admit to having a hard time w/Mac/Harm stories... I just love the Webb/Mac chemistry so much more, so like the stories best that pair them. That being said, I really enjoy your writing and didn't mind the Harm interlude because you write these characters so well. And you give Harm more depth of character and even make him more likeable to me than the portrayal in the series.

Still, Webb and Mac are best! And I am thrilled that a writer of your talents has chosen our far more complex and interesting spy/lt. col. couple; thank you for sharing your talent in this way.

DixieH chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
This was very sweet. I was initially put off by the vision of Clay leading Mac around the grocery store (and maybe I said so in an early review). However, by the middle and certainly by the end I found the story well suited to a softer version of both Mac and Clay. Well written.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
I enjoyed it very much! Great fic. I'm so glad this one had a happy ending :)
laura carr chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Beth-TauriChick chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Oh the angst! Yep, you definitely needed a warning for this one :) Now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter- where they finally spend Thanksgiving together!
Lorrie2 chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
Great story, great writing. You have Webb and Mac nailed.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
I'm really enjoying this fic- seeing Steven Culp on Atlantis last night made me remember the days of my Mac/Webb fandom, and your fic is so wonderfully written! Looking forward to the chapter where they do spend Thanksgiving together :)
lynda chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Fabulous. You write them exactly as I have imagined them myself. Thank you, once again, for the great writing.
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 11/30/2007