Reviews for Assistance Required
Shieldlover19 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Please continue this I'm desperate to know what happens. Maybe you can have them tease each other until one cracks or get them drunk and they do it and wake up next morning remembering nothing.
kojocharis chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
So I happened upon your stories and I really liked them. This one in particular sticks out to me since you have changed their backgrounds in a fashion I haven't seen before. I wasn't sure that I could see Shannon in the assistant role, but now I totally can with the background change. Do you have this posted anywhere else or is this all there is to the story? I would love to read more.
Beloved Creature chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
When are you going to update?
Nexusdiva chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
super awesome please update soon
The-True-Jeff-Hardy chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Awesome please update soon.
The-Real-Shannon-Mooore chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Super good update soon please
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Katariina Sofia chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
This has to be one of my favorite Fictions so far. I really, really, really hope you update this one. it is too good not to!
KimberAnnBRAND chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Thiis story is so awesome, but the date of it's last update isn't! D:

Is it ever gonna get a 'chapter 3'? D:
246kisses chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Oh, please,please please update ASAP.8P
slashdlite chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Love this, I can' wait for Jeff to get through all his appointments for the day. Then, Shannon and him can go for dinner and then back to the hotel to get royally screwed by the Reject.

Noticed that you have not updated fo almost a year. Aren't you going to update? This is too good to just leave it as it is!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Love where you're going with this story, looking forward to reading more of it.
eeelleira chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
omfg! this story is AMAZING! i want moore!
Omega Reid chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
I've always thought Jeff and Shan made a cute pair. Nice story so far.
Speeding-Kitty chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Oh! I like. In fact, I love it! I cant wait to see were this goes now! Great story. Cant wait for more!