Reviews for Teddy Ties
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Omg. No joke. The title threw me off because I kept thinking how a teddy bear would fit into the story, unless you would planning on featuring the Drarry kids. But once again you took me by surprise. This story wasn't at all how I thought it would be. It came out better. Not to mention hotter ;)
Missdellusion chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Fabulous! Truly enjoy your work it's fantastic
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Sexy. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Fucking fantastic
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
He he that was wonderful
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
BEAUTIMUS!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Best ending ever! And I loved it when Malfoy admitted what he does in his secret room.
guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
weird ending
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Okay, really, really loved this. It was all of my favourite things in one story. Lol
Dehmer chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I burst out laughing at that last bit and now my dad is looking at me weird...Oh well! XD
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hell yes!
dress up romance xx chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh dear lord voldemort
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ohohohoh yes! So. Much. Love. You are just the greatest writer ever. I'm so glad I get to read your writing :)

xoxox
Wolf
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aww, so cute. I also want one.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hah! Bondage! They sure got out of that labrynth pretty fast :p i loved the line "draco, what do u do in this room?" "Wank to your photo" that line made me chuckle. Actually everytime draco says wank, i chuckle. The ending was cute too. If anyone knew what that bear meant...mmmph! They'd be in for a surprise. God i love all ur stories!