Reviews for Love always comes with a history
Athena Lupin-Tonka chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
Hey! I LOVED this! Mostly cuz I can relate. I was abused from 3-15. Then my dad got found out. I was sent to and orphanage and later on adopted my a loving family. THANKS ALOT FOR PUTTING THIS STORY UP!
writergirl94 chapter 23 . 3/25/2010
i really dont think you should delete all of your stories. you should do waht i did make an ew account and get a fresh start. i used to be dramaqueenchris405 and now im writergirl94. all of my old stories from the very beginning are on my old account and i love looking back. you should do waht i did
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 22 . 1/9/2010
Hi what's the re-written version called?
writergirl94 chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
oh too bad.

this was realy good

i like it. i think u should keep it up anyway

take care

christina
bella-cullen1989 chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
ah i cant wait to see it!
bella-cullen1989 chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
i hope you know that poem is like all over the internet, and you just changed the words, right?
TaylerMarie chapter 19 . 7/25/2009
Ok.. I know you have already made a few chapters after this but I thought it would still be ok for me to write my ideas!

Well firstly I think that after this whole mute think Bella should go into a sort of trance and it hurt her progress to an extent.

Secondly, I think that there should be some other form of a vampire attack on Bella. For instance Edward could be kissing her and lose control just for a split second and all of a sudden her mouth is on fire and Edward has to suck the venom out. Or someone could not notice that Bella is standing there and send her flying towards the wall or couch or whatever it may be when they accidentally bump into her.

You could also get Edward to tell her that he loves her and then her not think shes good enough or something along those lines.

You could get them to all be VERY protective over Bella at school alomst overbearing if not that! And any kind of remark or someone getting to close to her they like bite their head off(not literally).

Ha! Well I know some of these arent that good and Im sorry if you dont like them and bore your time reading this!

Tayler:)
TaylerMarie chapter 18 . 7/25/2009
I LOVE the story and everything, but I dont think the chapters are long enough and I think you waste too much time and energy writing the Author Notes and all that other stuff! :)
TaylerMarie chapter 14 . 7/24/2009
Good!
TaylerMarie chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Sad! But good..
chelseak2012 chapter 21 . 6/13/2009
Aw please update soon! that was a really good chapter and I loved the way it ended!
pearberry14 chapter 21 . 5/31/2009
yay, it was good. i just have one question. what is a stone? you said that she had to weigh at least 7 stone to leave, but i don't know what that means. could you explain it please?
vero4 chapter 21 . 5/19/2009
that was good
bloodredeclipse chapter 21 . 5/18/2009
I loved the chapter. The thing that I would change would be to add a little more about the clinic. It felt like you want to hurry up and get the story done. And I would like to know what you mean by 4 stone and 7 stone. I assume that its some sort of weight thing but I have never heard it before. Love it and I can't wait until the next chapter!
writergirl94 chapter 21 . 5/18/2009
well its been about a billion years. how are you?

anways im very happy you updated

im also happy bella got some help and went to a clinic and now shes finally better, yay!

ha of course lauren is a btich

LOVED IT