Reviews for Special Delivery
Beth Weasley chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
*laughs* I'd love to see more along these lines, if you ever get the time/inclination/plot bunny. This is going to make Harry a very important wizard to the White Council, I think. *smirks*
spacecatdet chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
More. Please more! ~looks up with huge puppy eyes~
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
grins
gelsey chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
You are officially the awesomest person ever. Are you going to continue this? I really hope so.

Two of my dearest loves, brought to me in one.
Cleo the Muse chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Gah! Love it. Great premise, excellent crossoverage. Now how do we explain someone who looks an AWFUL lot like Vala winding up in his office later on?

:) Cleo
TwilightG chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
wow, really good!
Kanikan chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
*holds up sign* Sequel!

No, really, it's a wonderful read and could use a sequel. Keep writing.
mirth513 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I could see this happening. Love the imagery of Daniel & Harry in the dusty back corners of antiquarian bookshops! As per everyone else, would love to see a continuation or sequel!
Hook chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Y'know, I was gonna say that this one begs for continuation, either as a story or in a sequel. Then I saw that the previous reviews said the same thing, unanimously. I think it can be safely said that people like this one, and want more. Please?
Morrolan chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Love this. Sequel maybe? Or something...this has all kinds of interesting possiblities...
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
hmm interesting, I don't know much about the Dresden files except that he's solves problems with magic & such, but I enjoyed this, well done
raven chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
cool!

it would also be cool to make an actual story with daniel and harry. :)
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Ah Jedi! You never cease to satisfy! What a fantastic crossover! Can I add my most urgent request for a sequel? I should dearly love to get Harry inside the mountain and watch the sparks fly!
Dur'id the Druid chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Oh god, please don't end it there. That's a great beginning! But it is only a beginning!
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This just demands a sequel -I think Dr. would almost have to call, because he'd want to at the least make sure no other copies fell into the wrong hands..and if word got out about it, the various Courts would do anything to get it-

Plus, Dr's ability to muck up anything electronic- Anubis knows what would happen if he tried to step through a Gate...
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4