Reviews for Avatar's Girl
austinbreitbach chapter 2 . 3/1
I like ur story's of kataang but I really do think u can do better and make longer chapters and story's. But the story it self can be better.
Lily chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Don't you think they moved into that a BIT fast?! They had only been goest her for, like an hour! But still this was really good. Sokka's gonna be mad! And, of course GO KATAANG!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
You seriously need to do an epilouge
2n2kas chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Well the end doesn't really seem like a "Romance/Humor" one :/ It barely seems like and ending at all!
But still i don't get it how Aang and Sokka are so dump and leaving them for their "safety"... yeah safety my ass... It's not like it would be safer by the avatar! It's not like Yuan wouldn't try anything on Katara again since he stormed out yealling that he didn't like when somebody messes with his fuckers or Azula would have some spies left in Ba Sing Se and could figure out that "Team Avatar" is divided and pretty much left their weaknesses on a silver plater with a sign "Enemy of the avatar? Come take a weakness!"
And what's with the sudden sex right after they got together? That was a bit rushed...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
dont just leave it there you must make it continue i want to know if katara goes after him with toph dont stop it there you should make azula capture katara and aang go into avatar state then kill azula then toph and sokka get together and aang proposes to katara and have him make the necklas when hes in the fire nation i should write one like that but i dont know how to writ on here well theres an awesome review i hope it gave you an idea
Viv chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
sorry my last review was unfinished i accidentally hit tje button the Aang and his chisled chest thing was HILARIOUS oh i would have givin any thing to see her face at that moment!

xD

LOL
Viv chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I havnt finished the chapter Immediatly i decided to reveiw this once i read the part with Aang's no-shirtness and his chisled chest

KEEP WRITING this is awesome
Viv chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
this is a really sweet story

good Job
kataangFTW chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Wow.

I really love your fan fics. They are REALLY good!
altarkicara aang kataangfan chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
ummmm ...aww2wwwww man that was so good and luved the kataang and tokka!
altarkicara aang kataangfan chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
what the katara andthe shity facke sorry bout the words katara just always irrete me u know !but its goning to get better right any way i luved it ! the story not katara bein stuppid al the drn time
tomboy 26 chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
Even though I'm not much into Kataang stories (although I am a fan of them .. I'm more a Tokka reader) .. this was good. Sad but good.
The.Raijinshuu chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good are you gonna make a different chapter
Crash19rulez chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
WHAT! IS THERE MORE? PLEEEASE!

But this is really good, though! It would be awesome if there was moreee... :3
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great job on the story really really liked it, but you should of kept going. oh well good job.