Reviews for That's All
Oystercatcher1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
So many lines crossed in one small story - dark and dangerous and disturbing.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hahahahahaha! I'm guessing you were bored?
AKissAndAGunshot chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
damn.

I've written a few murders - "crimes of Passion" - that have made my weak-hearted friends LITERALLY vomit until nothing came up. (none of them are posted here.) But damn... not with the kind of detachment you've managed. That's cold. Really cold. You have quite a talent, there.
DianeB chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ew.

SV, you're overthinking, and you're trying to fit this story into actual VOY canon, which is impossible with most of E.L.'s work. You just have to sort of "feel" the story as written, and enjoy all the lovely ickiness that comes out of her twisted little brain for its ick factor alone, on a story-by-story basis. And on the off-chance you *can* fit something she's written into canon, so much the better! (Okay, well, that's what works for me, and I admit it may not work for everyone.)
jollypantsxcore chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
You're so weird!

But I liked it anyways. :D I'm not sure if "icky" is the word for it...but it's gotta be something close.

Hooray for more J7 ships!
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Interesting...very interesting. personally I think it would have been more fun if Seven was torturing and Kathryn walked in...but thats just me.
quantumsilver chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Wow, El. You're just... wow. Well you more than warned us, so there's that ;). Eh... WHO'S FIST? Ew. Actually, I want to say that I think B'Elanna WOULD do that - give advice about major Klingon blood vessels while being tortured to death. It just seems almost dignified and... her. BUT, on a note of realism, I don't believe Janeway would have needed it... she did have that rather forceful and demanding Klingon instructor for Klingon anatomy at the academy, remember? ;)

Sick and disgusting, but strangely satisfying at the same time even while I'm puking up my guts... weird how you can do that. :/
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Uhh...so why is KJ (who I assume is the unnamed character, since the story says it's Seven & Kathryn despite focusing mostly on B'Elanna) killing off the Maquis? While it's an intriguing (if horrifying) image, it'd be nice to have some backstory (is KJ punishing them for the rebellion in "Repression"?). I mean, it kind of negates the whole first episode of the series, with all that "we need each other" stuff. I giggled at the though of Chakotay screaming though. Especially at Kathryn's hands. And which side is Paris on?