Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Sleepless Nights
Snape and lucius Malfoy.
Snape with sweet waffles and lucius with rich dark cherry sauce.
centava chapter 28 . 3/11
Fun story! I especially liked how supportive F&G were, though I do feel a bit cheated on the H&L lemony details...you did allude to H&L enough during her last encounter with her men, so I'll take (happily) what I can get!
centava chapter 27 . 3/11
Yowsa! I'd love to read more of your Snape-what a suggestive, hot chapter!
centava chapter 24 . 3/11
Very hot! Nicely done, and hopefully to be continued somewhere more private?
centava chapter 22 . 3/11
Hilarious!
centava chapter 21 . 3/11
Your Seamus is hilarious! Great chapter all around.
centava chapter 18 . 3/11
This chapter was a lot of fun! I hope to read more like it. The others, while sweet and romantic, and instructive in their turn, weren't as hot-this one was hot, including the Snape bits! I'm bummed that we'll only see 'hints of HGSS,' as they're my OTP.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 28 . 1/27
I really liked this! And oh my gosh I have been trying to figure out the title to kissing Jessica stein! I watched it on tv twice and I loved it.
StormDragonfly chapter 28 . 11/3/2013
I like to think, from the way this has been playing, that Snape might be whom she ends up with in the unwritten end. You ended this the way you needed to, and I respect that, and I'm not trying to say it's unfinished. I just love that she and Snape are connecting, acknowledging that something may be there, and that it needs to wait.

It interested me as I read that Snape was the only male that was solo in the possible pairings. And that struck me as significant. Possibly because he's scary enough ( and how great is it that she still finds him scary?) that another male would skew the dynamic. And considering Sirius's imminent death in canon, you've also suggested by omission ( and how does one pull that off?) That Severus might fill the three-way gap—without ever replacing Sirius emotionally of course. But that Snape has feelings for both Lupin and Hermione, that possibility is there. Though, of course, I'd rather Sirius didn't die.

I can only imagine what Snape is going through. Connecting with this girl who's obviously already got two men in her life. And then adds a female. This time is not right for them. She's involved, he's still her teacher - but the connection has begun. And to hear her call him brilliant, charming, amazing at what he does, funny. To admit to enjoying his company, valuing the way he challenges her, and still seeing his faults. The fact that they can laugh together. He must be reacting big-time to have a woman see all that in him and realize that there. is. something. there. Just now is not the time. "At least... until after you graduate." And that line gives me something I haven't found yet: a post-Hermione-graduating-Hogwarts story with Snape choosing to pursue her now that she's ethically available. So it tantalizes me and keeps firing my imagination. (Which is why my next fic will be Secrets of the Heart. I need to see you do SSHG for real after the way you've handled them here.)

However, Sirius and Remus reign in this fic. God love it. I really could have handled more, uh, graphic lemons, but I see how you built up your own comfort with writing that, and I'm good. :) You certainly created the tension very well. Have I said "Hallelujah" yet?

The best part about this fic are the friendships. I just love it when characters get along and have fun together. And that includes precious moments like Seamus falling out of his chair and grinning at Dean "I love this class." "I know."
MsIloveVampires chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
awww I love this story! Though I wish Sev could have found someone as well :/
MsIloveVampires chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Lmao I loved that conversation xD
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
This story is quite hilarious lol, wasn't expecting that. I was expecting full smut honestly. I mean, the smut is there... But it's really good. No one is too OOC yet, which is good... And I am curious to see if it does become too crazy for my liking, or if it can uphold a somewhat realistic nature to it.
Janie24 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Did I told, that I love you story? Well? I am saying it now :)
KGC112 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
For some reason I cannot stop giggling. Maybe because I'm gettiing tired or something? I know this has nothing to do with the story but I just had to say that.
tookawalk chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
I love the Equus plug! Made me laugh and had people look at me funny!