Reviews for Cherry Blossom at Hogwarts
fairylover2004 chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i waanteed an ending with something mushy lovey dovey! like Draco is on the doorstep of death and Sakura desperately tries to heal him!
Tilue Akane chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Why it's Harry such a bitch a$$hole?!
HarunoFan chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
YES DRACO AND SAKURA!
Laylagirl111 chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Awww the ending was so sweet poor ginny fred george harry ron hermiony and draco
imenadream68 chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Pls write more Draco x Sakura stories
I love this one keep up the good work ;)
Kuroi Yuki-Chan chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
make a second one please!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
great
pinkpetal34 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
luv how sakura's so skilled and her attitude iz new!
HufflepuffSerenity chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
You should totally do a oneshot with them meeting again or do a sequel i love this story!
Kitties nyan chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
noooooooo there has to be more it cant end here i wont except it i shall not
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ok plz sequel plz please
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
awww this was just cute
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Dumbledore would never allow this kind of punishment, and Sakura would never act in such reckless manner. I get it, this is a fanfiction, but the OOC-ness makes me cringe a lot. I mean no disrespect, I'm just stating my opinion, please, forgive me :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Sakura is so OOC... she's behaving like an arrogant brat. I think she should be more rational and polite. Nice story, by the way
mee.af chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
And I have just become your 100th reviewer! (unless someone posts theirs before mine)

This story keeps pulling me in.. Maybe it's how Sakura's portrayed. I really enjoyed reading it (3 times!), and I apologize for not reviewing sooner.

I'm not saying it's completely perfect, though, which is fine.

It was still a great read.

Enjoy your life and keep writing!
neon chesire cat chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
well i have to say this is so awesome plz make another one i was so upset for draco and i like this sakura more than the normal one this one is more bloody yay