Reviews for Mistress
Luka chapter 1 . 3/5
Haha love it this is the third time ive read it
Roxanne Kimasuki chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Noooooo! -huggles Kagura tightly-
why chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
*sob* how can he... but she...

Its too sad, poor kugura.

Kyo is a duech for cheating in the first place but he was married so I guess it had to be done.
Society of Diamond chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw! Poor Kagura. I feel sorry for her :(

-Kieran & Sissy
EsperLady chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
adkakdhasl.

I never got into Fruits Basket, but I knew of these two - and omfg.

I loved this story.

It was so angsty. Ohgod. 3

Nice work.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh noes :( poor Kagura.
OnexCrazyxOnna chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Love it. Love it. D
CrimsonGoldAzure3991 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This and the other deserve to be in the hall of fame. they are in my book. I wanna read some of your other fics now.
Blueezy chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
man i feel bad for kagura...

ugh I hate kyoxtohru. the only thing I hate more than kyoxtohru is kyo in this fic.

no no don't get me wrong. this fic was well written and I like it. I just hate how kyo is such an asshole in this story.
part2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
hei! hei! thanks for this one! haha! you really do an excellent job in playing the characters...once again, I LOVE IT!

i really love kagura...and i always wished that she and kyo could end up together...well, maybe this is the best that the both of them can get...*sob*

but i was wondering what kyo was really thinking..i mean, this was written on kagura's POV after all...maybe you could put something up together...another chapter perhaps? haha!

and another thing, knowing kagura sohma, she won't give up just like that...i mean, she did 'hand-down' kyo to tohru...but she never really did say that she has given up her love for him...blah blah...i have so many things in my mind right now that i really wish would happen in this story...haha...i really hope for another chapter...

and again, thanks...thanks...and a lot more thanks for this one!

(btw...i'm also known as mie08...so...mie08 or part2...that's me!)
Teh Future Mrs. Kyo Sohma chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
For some weird reason, I can actually see this happening.

O.o!

Fantastically written, a good way to pass ten minutes where I should have been doing maths homework.

~Dukoro-chan.
O.O chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
So sad. I loved it, even though the ending was in a twisted tragic way.

I always pitied Kagura, she always seems to be the one that's used for someone else's advantages, then discarded afterwards. This is an exact picture that I was having.

But I'm wondering if you'd made your characters lie? Since this is all from Kagura's prespective, who knows what Kyo could be thinking right now. I don't think he's just kind of using her. (yes...I'm like this, the sap.)

Still, can you continue this? Maybe another chapter? This is really good. I want to see a jealous Kagura.