Reviews for Broken
sailorpegasus chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
wow this broke me omg
Dogss chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Its so beautifully written...well done!
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I've read this so many times, and for the life of me I cannot figure out why I keep coming back to it. Every time I read this, a part of my soul just dies from the sadness.

It DIES, blink.

Ow.

- Kay
AnjuShoma95 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
D'awwwwwwwwwww D': TT such a great couple
TheZombieMinion chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
DANG! T_T I'm almost in tears. Good job.
koro sama chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Beautiful! Poor snake...dave.
Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Snake! (sniff)
Shadowstar chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
'Scuse me, I've just got something in my eye.

Lovely and awesome.
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh, god. That's just terrible. I mean, it's perfect, lovely, wonderful, but just so bad! *sighs heavily, shakes head* I can hardly think of words. All there is is a sad song playing through my head. I think I'd cry if I let myself.

It's really just so sad...

I've read some sad things before, but this might just be the one. The saddest one. Losing someone just as you realize exactly how much they mean to you? Terrible! It really gets to me!

But the sweetness too... It's beautiful. That's some crazy kind of devotion, to pretend to love someone just to make them happy. That's certainly love. Not conventional, but really selfless. Still, I hope Snake never noticed that Otacon didn't mean it, or at least was alive to finally hear him at the end.

And about Snake's condition... Man, I can hardly stand it. But, jeez, does it make for a good story!

Er, well, anyway. Good job, again. I'm off to find something that might not make me cry. ;

-KR
Flake chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
You almost managed to make me cry. Wonderful! but I don't like very much the angsty fanfics. This was an exception...
SilentOmega12e chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
OMG this so sad..Poor Dave and Hal, was it fox die?
Redundant Goddess chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Absolutley heart breakng. Wonderfully written and a good solid story. Well done :D