Reviews for My Kid
yurithefurry chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This just made me awww its so cute! Thanks for such the good read!
Crystal-Beast Onix Scorpion chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Way cool. You should wright about Jordan's kid.
BabyCharmander chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
(This's BabyCharmander from the Never Forgotten forums. My name's different here, but I'll change it back later. XD;)

Aww, that was sweet. I really enjoyed it. %3 Noticed some grammar errors here and there, but it was still sweet. :3
fireweed15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
D'aww... this was truly adorable. (Nearly as adorable as "Cwithmuth?", which I FINALLY saw this weekend!)

I love the whole situation and the way you crawled into Wilt's brain and wrote something amazing here. There seemed to be a lot of religion in this fic, which is only another fantastic layer to our multi-faceted fav red imaginary friend.

I don't know why you called this a "nothing special" "one of those short, rambling one-shots"- this was great! I'd love to see you build on this in the future. (hint hint cough please write a sequel cough hint ;) )
pitbulllady chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aw...that was sweet, and so very like Wilt, too. I've pondered myself just what exactly his relationship with a hypothetical Jordan Michaels' son or daughter would be-would Wilt be an uncle, a half-brother, or what? Regardless, I have a feeling that his role and behavior would be exactly like that of most grandfathers, since he's always thought of Jordan as more like his son than his creator.

PitBull_Lady