Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
s0ulmatch3r chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
IS THERE GONNA BE MORE?
TabooTwo chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
My heart is breaking for my girl! TenTen is so over looked :/ can't wait till your next update.
Ren chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
I like chapter 2 tho, its colourful
Ren chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Yea I think u pulled it off. I wonder how ur love life is , in person. ?!
AButterfly'sTrueColours chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
This is a really good story. Though it hasn't been updated in a year...

And where exactly is this other story you were talking about at the end of chapter 2?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
UPDATE PLEEEEAAASE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Interesting. Can wait to read the next chapter
uglybettie chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Although you haven't updated since May, I'm looking forward to your future chapters!
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
The heartbreak dealt from Neji to Tenten stood out nicely and I also enjoyed the incorporation of the elder couple hinting about love and what they see ahead for the young ones.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Oh my, such a telling beginning. Having given Neji the choice to marry and yet specifying not only a timeline of union but also setting a year's parameter of bringing forth an heir was quite a bold move by Hiashi. Definitely a memorable chapter with quite a surprise to entice readers to read on.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
WHOAH. WHOAH. WHOAH. THIS IS THE STUFF I LIKE TO READ. this would make me come back for 100 chapters. The plot, the characters, the writing AHHHHHH they're great!
Neko chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww... so nice XD I simply LOVED IT
can't w8 for the nxt chapter :)
cathyscloud9 chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
i am really liking your story! Update soon!
Sayori Hollyhood chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Even if I get married, our friendship will still be one of the things I cherish the most. I'll always love you. …You know that, right?"

If I was Tenten, I would have flipped out. And not because I was touched or anything like that. But because he audacity to say that too me. Like I'm giving my blessing and your smacking in my face. What makes it worst is he seriously means that. lol But I wouldn't be mad very long.
As genuine as that sounds, there relationship would never be the same.

Nice job. Looking forward to more
StarJ95 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Hi! This is my first time reading this fic and the have to say I'm really enjoying it so far. Nice that you decided to rewrite this. You know what they always say "there is always room for improvement" :) Hope Neji and Tenten get together at the end. Can't wait for the next update.

Have a nice week ahead!