Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 8/16
The heartbreak dealt from Neji to Tenten stood out nicely and I also enjoyed the incorporation of the elder couple hinting about love and what they see ahead for the young ones.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/16
Oh my, such a telling beginning. Having given Neji the choice to marry and yet specifying not only a timeline of union but also setting a year's parameter of bringing forth an heir was quite a bold move by Hiashi. Definitely a memorable chapter with quite a surprise to entice readers to read on.
WHOAH. WHOAH. WHOAH. THIS IS THE STUFF I LIKE TO READ. this would make me come back for 100 chapters. The plot, the characters, the writing AHHHHHH they're great!
Neko chapter 3 . 6/1
aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww... so nice XD I simply LOVED IT
can't w8 for the nxt chapter :)
cathyscloud9 chapter 3 . 6/2
i am really liking your story! Update soon!
Sayori Hollyhood chapter 3 . 6/1
Even if I get married, our friendship will still be one of the things I cherish the most. I'll always love you. …You know that, right?"

If I was Tenten, I would have flipped out. And not because I was touched or anything like that. But because he audacity to say that too me. Like I'm giving my blessing and your smacking in my face. What makes it worst is he seriously means that. lol But I wouldn't be mad very long.
As genuine as that sounds, there relationship would never be the same.

Nice job. Looking forward to more
StarJ95 chapter 1 . 6/1
Hi! This is my first time reading this fic and the have to say I'm really enjoying it so far. Nice that you decided to rewrite this. You know what they always say "there is always room for improvement" :) Hope Neji and Tenten get together at the end. Can't wait for the next update.

Have a nice week ahead!
SilentMidnight2 chapter 3 . 6/1
I so glad you didn't give up on this. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really feel bad for tenten. I wonder if neji would get jealous if another guy was interested in her.
Black Roses shine at night chapter 3 . 6/1
YOOOOOO I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY!

Please update fast! XD
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
wow. You did a good job capturing the readers' attention in the first chapter. And the way you present their banter was really entertaining for me. I'll be looking forward to updates!
D3m0nDarks chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
half of me wants to know how it's possible to get as many reviews as you did in just 2 chapters, and the other half wants that half to shut up and just yell at you to update XD
Black Roses shine at night chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Yes I'm interested!
Update! Update now!

Oh err... I mean... Please...?

Oh who am I kidding?!
UPDATE! UPDATE NOW!
DON'T DROP THIS STORY!
Ms-Talks-a-Lot chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Wow! That was nice! Scratch that- that. Was. Awesome! Please continue. DON'T YOU DARE STOP MAKING THIS STORY UNTIL IT'S FINISHED. And oh yeah, unrequited love is much more painful than having PMS. Anyway keep up the good work! D
steenta112 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I hope you update! This is such a good start!
buhbuhbuhbuhbetsy chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Please update soon! This is one of the few fanfictions I'm really looking forward to read!