Reviews for Souls Beneath
pipinheart chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
A great piece.. Rats, a bad place to be with them.
Violently Red chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
Well, that was sheer perfection.
Can't For Myself chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
So sad but also interesting. I really would not like to die like that... if I was stuck like that I would hope that I'd have a knife... anyway good job with this. I could really feel Dean's emotions
HeartsDragon chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
This story is amazing! Poor Dean! And that poor little girl and her mum!
Death-Muncher chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
This is a really solid story. Well done. ]
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I liked this story! yea... just wanted to say that lol
Supernoodle chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Oh, that was really good. And ICK!

Love the whole weaving Mary into the whole thing too. A very well written and dramatic story. Kinda feel sorry for the rats though... lol.

Well done!

Supernoodle x
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Yay

*claps in circles* loved it
Kaz-za-15 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
that would be so gross, to be trapped down there. I love how the spirts talked to dean, and from there you get what happened to them. extremely well done.
TraSan chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
""We all have something, son."

John brushed his hand through his son’s hair one last time, before wrapping his fingers around the wheel, driving hell-bent away from both their fears."

Absolutely beautiful ending. Wow.
TraSan chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Oof. Poor Dean. Dying alone, listening to the ghosts before him.

Oh, I literally just shivered. Excellent.
TraSan chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I got called away from your story this weekend to go to the movie 'Juno' in a neighboring town. What does that have to do with your story?

I'll tell you.

It's an older theater and there were only three stalls in the bathroom. I walked into the empty stall (the walls go down to the floor, but not quite to the ceiling) and noticed a large hole (about five inches in diameter) near the floor.

I IMMEDIATELY thought of this story and the rats filled my imagination. When I THOUGHT I heard something moving in the wall I bolted. Hee.

Wonderful job writing a truly terrifying story. I'm off to chapter three. LOL.
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This is extremely creepy!

Loved the first chapter.

Off I go...
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Ah, that was a terrific wrap up. Thank you so very much for writing that story for me. I loved it.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Another fantastic installment. Man, I can just feel Dean's panic, his horror, his weakness. Poor baby. Can't wait to move on to the next chapter.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »