Reviews for Souls Beneath
fantastic story and the use of "horror" is certainly justified, awesome skills regarding the graphical description. well done!
Lara Boger chapter 4 . 8/11
Oh my God! Poor Dean. But I love the story! I felt bad for John, too. Of course it is far from being the best dad in the world, but he obviously loves his children even if you are not used to demonstrate, and in this story it definitely showed how the idea of losing her son was unthinkable

Sorry for the mistakes, I don't speak English so I'm using a translator.
sunshine102897 chapter 4 . 7/18
Amazing story! Rats give me the creepy crawlies...ick. I do not wanna imagine that any further. Thank goodness dean's okay...gosh, it was touch and go. AND THANK YOU SAMMY FOR THOSE RESEARCH SKILLS. Awesome awesome story...loved every second. Thanks for writing!
pipinheart chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
A great piece.. Rats, a bad place to be with them.
Violently Red chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
Well, that was sheer perfection.
Can't For Myself chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
So sad but also interesting. I really would not like to die like that... if I was stuck like that I would hope that I'd have a knife... anyway good job with this. I could really feel Dean's emotions
HeartsDragon chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
This story is amazing! Poor Dean! And that poor little girl and her mum!
Death-Muncher chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
This is a really solid story. Well done. ]
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I liked this story! yea... just wanted to say that lol
Supernoodle chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Oh, that was really good. And ICK!

Love the whole weaving Mary into the whole thing too. A very well written and dramatic story. Kinda feel sorry for the rats though... lol.

Well done!

Supernoodle x
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Yay

*claps in circles* loved it
Kaz-za-15 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
that would be so gross, to be trapped down there. I love how the spirts talked to dean, and from there you get what happened to them. extremely well done.
TraSan chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
""We all have something, son."

John brushed his hand through his son’s hair one last time, before wrapping his fingers around the wheel, driving hell-bent away from both their fears."

Absolutely beautiful ending. Wow.
TraSan chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Oof. Poor Dean. Dying alone, listening to the ghosts before him.

Oh, I literally just shivered. Excellent.
TraSan chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I got called away from your story this weekend to go to the movie 'Juno' in a neighboring town. What does that have to do with your story?

I'll tell you.

It's an older theater and there were only three stalls in the bathroom. I walked into the empty stall (the walls go down to the floor, but not quite to the ceiling) and noticed a large hole (about five inches in diameter) near the floor.

I IMMEDIATELY thought of this story and the rats filled my imagination. When I THOUGHT I heard something moving in the wall I bolted. Hee.

Wonderful job writing a truly terrifying story. I'm off to chapter three. LOL.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »