Reviews for Curses and Reverses
MusicalMaryann chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Another great chapter... some great story ideas! Well done.
MusicalMaryann chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Great writing! Very much in Pushing Daisies style. And cool story idea.
poyntersally chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
This was soooo cute!
Miki chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
Loevly. Just lovely. You have a wonderful grasp for the Chuck/Ned banter. It's sad, on the one hand, that they had to be alone together like that, but so romantic on the other. I really don't see either of them minding.

It's so sad that there will be no more Chuck/Ned goodness. Evil, evil ABC for canceling our bliss.
laura chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
this was perfect! the best fanfiction i ever read and from now on I'm going to call all my bowls bob :D
Rainbow Stevie chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Hands down, one of the best Ned/Chuck fics I've ever read. Ever since the first preview, I've been vaguely disappointed that this wasn't a movie rather than a TV show (just in the interest of...not being tortured incessantly by the no-touching thing), but now I have this to content me. And on the bright side, if the show doesn't give me proper resolution on that front, at least I can believe in this as how things wrap up.

I'm so glad someone was finally able to write a plausible way for them to touch - however brief that period was - that I won't even complain about the terribly bittersweet way we get to ultimate happiness. (well, heh, maybe just a little. I may never be able to read 'the man named only for his occupation died quietly in his sleep of a broken heart' without tearing up. Powerful stuff).
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
i love it its awesome!
otahyoni chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Aw. Delightful.

Love how Chuck's...state...reversed the curse. And other than the "honeys" and "sweethearts" feeling odd in Ned and Chuck's mouths, the dialogue was spot-on. So many great Emerson and Ned moments. :)

Very nicely done!
FrancisHHr chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
I fell in love with Pushing Daisies yesterday, and this fics was awesome, it's the perfect way for them to be together forever. And your narrator was just like the one in the show. Congrats!
sonoralie chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
I adore Pushing Daisies, and you got the unique patter of the show down absolutely perfectly. I could imagine the words coming straight out the character's mouths! And the story itself was great - I loved how well-balanced everything was. Great job!
imaginationrunsfree chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
really great story, and very well written! I like how u applied your knowledge of Japenese language to the story, making it very believable. I could have gone without the road kill, but cute non the less. Oh and i think ur first section was the best.
happiness5678 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Just wanted to say how much I loved this story. You really put a lot of detail into it...great job! I hope you write more for Ned/Chuck because you write them really well :)
happiness5678 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I absolutely love this! I'm going right now to read the next part...great job!
Elphie Fae chapter 3 . 12/20/2007

Oh geeze. Many conflicting emotions. I'm so happy for them, but thinking about what Chuck has to live with makes me want to cry. At first I wondered why she left Olive and Emerson and went to live a secluded life by the sea, but then I realized the full extent of the curse you gave her. She can't touch anyone other than Ned again. Ever. What a horrible curse to have to live with.

That was very well done. I'm not a crier, especially not with Fanfiction, but as I read the pre-epilogue ending I was fighting back tears.
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
This is interesting! Though the chappie titles are weird, why do you combine them like that? Update soon please!

*adds to story alert list*