Reviews for Apples and Oranges
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aw. That was adorable.
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I remember reading this in passing at one time. Very cute, very Luke and Lorelai. I loved it, as with all your adorable one shots.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Okay I'm still reading. Mainly because I love reading, reviewing, and getting those review replies! See, it's a win-win-win situation. I'm looking for critism because according to the little message at the bottom of the review window, it is "the most rewarding tool for the writer." Well I can't find any. Totally cute, banter is spot on (Why don't we ever say spot off? Just wondering...) as always. I love Lorelai's long-winded metaphors and Luke's confused and indifferent responses make them that much better! Oh fruit-ful! Ha, I love a good pun! Nice way to end the story - with a joke.
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
so cute. loved it!
Hopeful Romantic chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I know that I should try to give you a constructive review, but honestly, it's very early and all I keep thinking, is *hee*

But seriously, I do like this story very much. I like how "in character" Luke and Lorelai are in it. And the dialog seems spot on. Thanks for sharing this with us.

*hee*
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
very funny! Good job, very cute story! Keep up the good writing!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
good story
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
aw that was so cute! i loved it...i din't really get the apple and oranges analogy, though, but my mind has been exceptinally slow today, so i'm guessing that in a couple hours i will have a total epiphany and all that and totally know what you meant by that, but as of now, i got nothin...sorry. but it rocked and i loved it!
Copop chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aw, that was great :D

Lol, Apple as kid's name. Well, though it would be funny, they aren't Gwyneth Paltrow, so...

Until the next update :)
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Sweet story! I love reading your Luke/Lorelai fics. :)
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
E! NUMB3RS reference!

I love love LOVE you Java. Forever and for always, just for that.

Cute story, by the way. :)
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
that was really great. how about a sequel. emily and richard come to dinner and they tell them about the pregnancy. but with a whole lot of high jinx in between. oh and a few townies too. :)
isloveenough chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aww so cute. I loved the Apple banter at the end with LL. You write them so well :)

Can't wait to read what you come up with next!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I totally loved this story! And the Numb3rs reference made me very happy. Fantabulous job!