Reviews for Secret Santa
its very nice
DancingViolinist chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
*thumbs up* Hayaku kedasaiii! I NEED A NEW CHAPT DESPERATELY
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
POORLY WRITTEN...PORLY WRITTEN!? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY! Baka ( no offence) don't say it was PORLY has their own style of story writing really its my fave fanfic so far... Mind if I show your story to my friends? I'm sure they'll love it...
NeroIsNotSexy chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
he calls her kaho-chan _
Sapphire Ann chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
That story was very interesting! Though I would expect more for the ending, but other than that and some grammar flaw, this story landed my favorite's list.
yuppienah chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
hi! please continue this story.. please oh PLEASE! :)
cnb chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
gcbc
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Not bad...this chapter was pretty good. Overall, the story is fantastic! If I tried to write one, I would definitely fail. Anyway, arigatou gozaimasu for the story.
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I haven't done Secret Santa in a while. Secret Santa is when you pick a name, and the person is the gift-receiver, right? I don't think you were supposed to get gifts for other classmates/friends. Well, Kahoko is the type to do it.
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Just so you know, this comment / review is not really about this chapter. It is kinda about chapter two. Yep, Yuki Kure must really love her life because she owns La Corda D'Oro. The title for chapter 2 is funny. I don't know why, but it just is funny. Japanese is not so hard. The -kun is for boys, ex:Azuma-kun. -Senpai is for people that is a little bit older than you, and is a friend, kind of like Shimizu and Kahoko. ...It's a little bit too hard to describe.
Puella Pulchra chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
loved it
juztluvmuzic chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
OMGE THIS IS SO GEWD...u shuld totally continue on this..it seems a bit incomplete...but i know a bunch of us la corda d'oro fans would totally appreciate it if you could keep updating it..

thanks :D

-juztluvmuzic
Febriana chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
wu i love it hahaha good one
medstudent1026 chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
i thought this would turn into a basic korean drama where somenone gets cancer and dies after the confessions, that sort of thing...
00-SilentObserver-13 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
this story is sweet

looking forward to more chapters :D