Reviews for Mishap in the Dungeon
XxblondehermionexX chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I read this story while taking a break from 'Hearts and Hourglasses.' It's very amusing and I really enjoyed reading it. Good job!
Jeanne chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Just discovered your fics, I'm going to attempt to read 'Hearts and Hourglasses', though I'm not looking forward to the last posted chapter, due to the fact the fic isn't finished. That story was recommended, and after skimming it, I think it might be worth the reading, even if it's not done. This story was cute...Snape as a baby in Minerva's arms. An endearing scene. Too bad he didn't stay that way longer for an extended fic. Definitely brought a smile to my face.
Azaelian chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Lol, very funny. This is the kind of fic that makes the wait for book 5 more bearable. I thought this was pretty creative; also, you kept Snape in character, which can be a challenge. Kudos. :)
The Slayer chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I'm actually trying to work on one, with Snape being turned into a 4 year old, lol, hopefully I'll get it typed out sometime soon!
summersun chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
lol snape? cute? that sentence is just wrong...
Kaas Baichtal chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
This was a funny story! I laughed in the end when they found themselves in the owlery... I take it Snape's memory was a bit better than Dumbledore and McGonagall predicted? :-) Thank you for a fun read.
Taran chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
I found this story weeks ago and then lost it! I really enjoyed this. Snape as a baby is cute!
Kate chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
You should wirte more like what happens after Snap tures back
bdwrm chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
good job, i can't write humor at all i'm glad some one can
Inactive chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
That was pretty good, but not the best.