Reviews for A Tale by the Sisters Hameron Book One
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 18 . 11/1/2008
a fantastic fic, great job you two!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 14 . 11/1/2008
can't say I like angst, but since I know it'll end happily I'm holding on.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
forgot to ask in the previous reviews: since when did it go for House and Cameron from Cameron just working at PPTH to marrying Vogler?

wondered when there would be angst
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
love how H&C worked together to stall their arrival!

At the end of the chapter I had the strong urge to take House's cane and beat Wilson with it.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
you know, Cameron reminds me of a girl I met as a kid when I was hospitalized over appendicitis. She was sharing the room with 5 boys (all less than 10 years old) and all of us were chained to our beds, some with broken legs, other due to IVs, she was the only one mobile. She was a terror, beating up on a boy with a broken arm and leg for the remote, a control freak, always had to have her own way. Cameron is like that here, but at least many of her motives are humane and nice.

good part once again.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
lol, loved the argument over shaking the hand, bullheaded Cameron is fun!Especially a Cameron determined to cultivate him and make him shake her hand.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
great characterisation, you two really caught the voices of House and Cameron, how he always could embarrass her:

“Oh, that’s nice,” House said,

“You get lots of guys up here?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“What? No!” Cameron protested. “That’s not …”

And, of course, Cameron's clenching... so many writers forget the clenching...

hehe, I don't think Wilson will truly appreciate being "rescued" this time. lol. great part!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
ah, Cameron, finally
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
even though this is a crack fic you touched a very important subject, society and especially women like to ignore: no matter if the charges are as false as the claim that the world is flat, the man will ALWAYS LOSE. He will also lose if HE tries to file charges of harrassement against a woman. A woman will ALWAYS WIN,. Unfortunately there are even b-itches that press these charges if they get rejected just to get back at the man and even if the charges are dropped they will stay in the man's record and he will lose his job, with very little chance of finding another. And the feminists are still raving about how this world is hostile to women, while this and many other cases prove just the opposite.

Still waiting for cameron to come in.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
hm, I'm assuming your using the latter season Cameron for this fic?
Domino Samme chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Wow this is really good so far. Clever idea. Can't wait for Cameron's character. And is Cuddy the dragon? That'd be SO FUNNY!1
Chikiko chapter 18 . 6/14/2008
This was THE most interesting crossover of two radically different series that i think i've ever read! it was so completely well done its simply amazing! I loved that it all came down to Lupus! Also I loved the Dragon Queen
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 18 . 4/26/2008
hahaha that was hilarious and brilliantly written- i loved it!
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
dr. quinn on the frontier?... HAHAHAHA!
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
right, so i just stumbled upon this and thought it was worth a peek- now i'm hooked so i have to finish the whole thing :D