Reviews for This Feels Untitled
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
this is really good! i like how it's a kakasaku without you having to mention kashi's name!

Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Haha, cute! I love the whole conversation about 'Why's. Everyone seems to think they're so important... but they really DON'T MATTER. What's there is there and what's done is done.

Fiddling with the rings around her neck-that's a nice image. You can tell what she's thinking about. :)

Can I have a link to some good LJ communities for Kakasaku? I've been having a helluva time looking through them.

Past the Point of Sanity chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I really liked the way you put that together. It had a really interesting flow to it, and seemed like you had put a lot of thought into it.
Kyoku.x chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
aww..._ such a wonderful piece!
bones-angel chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
well, I like this one... nah, i love it. Sakura sounds very mature, as does Naruto - you can tell that they've grown up from the way they talk and what they're talking about. i don't know how to describe it, but i suppose it is sort of a more bearable way of putting the age-conflict into the story. very well done... i hope you'll do more of it in the near future! God bless!
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I love it! I love how we know who it is from a simple "Yo." *grins happily*
beautyinsleep chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I really like this, especially the end. Fics that have one person explaining her feelings and that don't feature the other person until the end (or not at all) have always interested me.
DemonMistress2603 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Pure, sweet, and simple. Just like love should be. -tears up- I love how you mentioned the part where Sakura says she always felt she had to be good enough for Sasuke. Ain't it the truth? XD

"The way I feel when he just looks at me is worth risking my life, my honor, my very being, just so that he’ll do it again."

I adore that line. It made me smile. -shrugs- I'm a sap for fluffy drabbles. _