Reviews for Married Life
SP777 chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
This was a nice idea. :-)

Kinda strayed from the 'one-shot' every now & then, but was necessary at times. Personally, I
think keeping it at one-shots are better, that way if you wanted to end it on a good note you can.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
This is an absolutely adorable series of fics. I truly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it.
anono chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
great story, I like how the separate incidents flow into the next chapter-

and the Charlie the unicorn reference
Alltangledup95 chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
I wish that you would have continues to write these they r sooo good! But I would like to say that I greatly enjoy the chapters that are posted!
Jessie chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Start 3/4 - pre-K then kindergarten, first grade, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, freshman/ninth, sophomore/tenth, junior/eleventh, senior/twelfth. Usually end seventeen or eighteen years old. Then there's college.
CyanideDreams610 chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Oh no! A cliffhanger!
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
I've read this before, all the way through, but I didn't get that line about the timey-wimey detector until i read it again just know, having gotten into doctor who just this summer. I love that line, and it is so appropriate with all the chickens all over the underground.
artseblis chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
i love these glimpses into the domestic life of GK and S. not only are they entertaining they are also well written.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
It's unlikely you'll return to finish these stories, but I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed what you have written. You have a good sense of dialog and your characters are realistic. You also have a flair for comedy. Wherever life takes you, use your writing talent well and take pride in it.
chee-wit chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Whoever said he was should be shot, dumbest thing I've ever heard, hating reading stories that assume that the city is full of different goblins, everything including Hoggle and Jareth is a type of goblin. People are to stereotypical. Its like having the king of England, from I don't know India...does that make any sense whatsoever. Still I like this very much, very funny. Thankyou for not jumping on the silly idea. Much love.
ariadnescurse chapter 14 . 4/2/2009
Dude it's Charlie and the Candy Mountain! Awesome, they would fit in quite nicely with the other dark and sinister and crazy characters of the Labyrinth.
Celecia Leigh chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
Keep it up. It's great.
ScarletArtist chapter 14 . 7/3/2008
Another fantastic chappie Aliano!
Lil' Miss BLUE GENES chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
Hey The Amazing Aliano!

I just wanted to tell you how brilliant these little one-shots are.

I also like how yo worked in stuff from Charlie And The Candy Mountain in Chapter 14: What You Wish For.

Keep up the hard work!

TTFN,

Lil' Miss BLUE GENES
Queen Grapefruit chapter 14 . 6/24/2008
So exciting! I love Jareth's reasoning for letting the Hustlers sell the light on the black market! I don't feel bad at all about Toby wishing his teacher away, she's a stink, I have some teachers like her that I would simply love to wish away, maybe I will try just for fun. Looking forward to the next update!