Reviews for Why Brock should never ever get drunk
Aly-K-H chapter 1 . 8/11/2011

This is 2 funny!
flowercup chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
hahaha i am so laughing right now and it is cool

that this came out of your dreamworld lol but you

should make another one but of wen the girls go

out and get drunk and shout random things.

dawn,may,misy and zoey and than the guys

paul,drew,ash and brock are stocking them

to see if there ok lol just a idea anyway keep writing
apostrophus chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Oh. My. Dear. Tap-dancing. Llama.

You really need to lay off the crack before bed.

jk I loved that! It was hysterical.

30 miles with no shoes, no, socks and no feet...

I actually read this before and didn't review, but that phrase has become a favorite of mine. Keep up the good work! *Nice Guy Pose*

~Amunet 8D
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
tehehehehehe! Should should write something else like this, maybe he experiments with weed and/or funny chemicals and he gets high off his butt.. heheh, yea bad idea. :(
Ironic Sonic chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
SC: Brock is drunker than Ash the last time he was drunk
[Flashback to Ash drunk]
Ash: Hey, Misty! You look so hot. I wished you were my girlfriend. What! The pinapple and the milktank are fighting! I'll show them how to play the aucordian! Shut up, Bob!
[Goes back to review]
Made me laugh out of my seat
Keep up the good work
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
(screaming with laughter) Oh, this is why i pick random pages - some of this stuff is so FUNNY!
I knew it had to be a gay bar...he he he... (more sniggering)
sk8ordie chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
This story is so great! It has been years since I was into pokemon, but when I saw this through the "classics" feature, I just had to read it.

Brock always did piss me off in the videogame so it was great seeing him get disgraced like that! Damn good work there!
go hell chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
I have no idea why I haven't reviewed this before, I consider it one of the finest plot-lessly amusing fics in the world. You are a true master. Ten flying monkeys.
Fuse chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
(*laughs hysterically, and almost chokes on her cornbread*) *Gag!*

I liked your story. 'Twas as funny as all get out. Two thumbs up and a hocked-up piece of cornbread for you! :)
Aeryka chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
oh, kami, that was BLOODY BRILLIANT!
Evil Togepi chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
*lol* That was hillarious...I always find drunk characters a laugh...although i tend to do it more to Tracey than anyone else! *lol* Great story!
RandomBabbling chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
ChuckRoast chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
LOL! That was funny!

Poor Brock...
frontyardgnome chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Hahahahahahahahaha! Great idea! Hahahahaha! Best of all...I didn't have Ash or Pikachu in it!
DarkMutatedBrock chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Um... Had you had a lot of ice cream before you went to bed? Funny, and strange... But you inspired ME to write a fic from one of my weird Pokemon dreams I had! XD Don't insane dreams ROCK?