Reviews for Where You've Been
DWIAgal chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Amazing story. I love your portrayal of Jack so much! Fantastic job :)
ShadowShinigami13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Absolutely fantastic story. You really made me crave the old Jack/Rose/9 episodes, despite the fact that there were only a tiny amount of them. God, I wish they'd had an entire season together, they were so fantastic.

So thank you! Really great job!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aw, poor Jack.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Poor Jack, anyone who had fond memories of the Doctor and Rose would feel as though they lost them all over again. Loved this ficlet!
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Adored it. Every word was so perfectly placed and captured the moment fabulously. I love Jack/Rose, but the implied Doctor/Jack as well... I don't know how you got them to merge and balance so well but I loved it. :) The way you described Rose's lips haunting Jack was really interesting and I have to say that enjoyed this story immensely.
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Just stumbled across this story,and what a thoroughly excellent one it is too. Very well written, a great idea, and it must have been as dificult for you to put that Dogon Eye in the safe as it was for Jack. It could have offered many an interesting story, but I think you were absolutely right to leave it like this.

Really nicely done!
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh, this is wonderful. Very in character, well written, and sad.

You give good Jack. *grins*
barbequed hamster chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Very clever! I really like this!
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aw, this was wonderful, utterly spectacular. A sequel would be fantastic! *looks hopeful* most excellent job

~HWF
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Ooh! That was really really cool! I loved it, so clever!
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Oh, very good. A pitty about the "addiction" element, because I would have liked to see Jack use it again to chat with the Doctor.
Hazelayes chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Excellent story, well written, much enjoyed. Sorry not to be more coherent. Bad day. But great story :-)