Reviews for Going back home
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
WHATS WITH ALL THE CLIFF HANGERS! LATELY EVERY STORY I LIKE HAS THE MOST ANNOYING CLIFF HANGERS EVER AND IM SO SICK OF IT! ALL I WANT IS A NICE STORY THAT HAS. NO. CLIFF HANGER! anyway this is amazing as usual. a bit short though. also...SARA IS ENGAGED TO KANAME! OH SHIT! can you say...CAT FIGHT! or is this different? okay well im looking foward to finding out! by!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
wat going to happen next and also this is kind of a confusing story
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Great chapter! I would love to type more but i have to go make dinner...okay well bye!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
WOW! there is a twist i wasn't expecting. great combo! will the rest of the naruto gang remember her? will she get her memory back? why does sara hate her? O.o (that is the face i am making.) LOVE LOVE LOVE!
iloveme5895 chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
cant wait 4 more love it

janica chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
hey worst vk fanfcic. i evre read in my life...

a lot of mstkes lke splng nd grhamr!1
kazukami chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
hm that was a good ine keep it up chick!
iloveme5895 chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
lol i cant wait 4 more love it some spelling mistakes, just reread your work, i do that sometimes myself.

iloveme5895 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
kool, i love naruto! lol and vampire knights... and u mixed it... (lol i havnt taken my meds) anyway, yea cant wait 4 more

iloveme5895 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
ok so far cant wait 2 see where u take this one

kazukami chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
hm i see well well well a cross over kinda saw that comming continue please n_n cheesy grin
kazukami chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
hm i have decided INTERESTING!
kazukami chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
hmm im not sure yet l8er ill read chapy two and decide mabey but im so hungry now wa yeah im gonna have ramen
silvertwilightgemini chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
please update
SmokeThief chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I thought this was good so update soon please!