Reviews for Talk is Cheap but Smiles are Free
english groovster chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
really good! but i don't really like the paring
Tsuki Yuiko chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw, yay I love this! Squee, I love Grumpy!Jamie and his crazed fedora-obsessising ways lol. I love the way you portrayed him, it hit the nail on the head. JamiexGina is the cutest pairing ever! X3 Aw, I loved the ending so much. Awesome story of pure fluffy goodness! Hope you write more like this! _
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I remeber reading this once before. Like all of your fanfictions this one was wonderful, and I did like the couple.
Slushie chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Aw! So cute! :3 I loved it!

I had never ever ever thought of JamiexGina. But then I read this, and you just made so much sense of it! And I absolutely loved the way you portrayed Jamie and Gina's personalities, right on mark, and just made the two so compatible, despite Gina's shyness and Jamie's hermitry. Great story! :D
Heartfelt Dream chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aw, I love it. xD
lima.bear chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
*Adorable* :D
Tamaki11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I love this story! A favorite for sure! "Curse her and her knack for making jam" made me so did "Curse her and her freaking horrible sewing skills and her perpetual smile of joy and happiness".
Kuruk chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Yay! So cute and fluffy and wonderful! I love it, Scarlet! Yay!

Whoever thinks (you know who I'm talking about...) thinks that you can only do angst is really, really short-sighted because this is awesome!

Great oneshot, Scarlet!

Kuruk
MissGuitarist chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow.

Your writing never ceases to amaze me.

I love the way you wrote Jamie's thoughts. It's was just so... Jamie-like. You know?

I also love this story. And, sitting here, staring at the computer screen as these words flick across the textbox, I'm still amazed.

o_o

haha ;]
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
*melts*

He's such a jerk. But he's such a cute jerk.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I smiled at the last sentence. Like, not the Gina-smile but... the 'omg, AWW' smile. Curse you and your cloud-like, fluffy ways, my rant potato. CURSE IT.

There's been an outbreak of Jamie fics lately and I've got to say, this is one of my favourites. Love that brat. Love everything about this story. And I love this pairing from now on XD