Reviews for Returning Home
puddinglover468 chapter 15 . 8/15
I love it don't stop till the end not too much pressure. tho it is just that this is the first thing I had read where it is not a lemon but this story is so detAiled that I could look and know what the character will look like or how they live walk or talk please don't. stop midway. because. we love u all of the readers out there. will love your stories. so. don't end and don kill usagi I love her a lot minato. would. be somewhat of a ok if it is for a good cause. also if you want to know who I am I am puddinglover468 . that is my email if you what to know k hope you keep writing. dashyla
dhh chapter 3 . 5/1
The PINK WHORE'S family is NOT a CLAN or from one..THAT is your mistake in the get go.
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
I seriously do miss this. Ah well, thanks for writing what you did of this, and goodbye for now.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
When I first saw the 'Yondaime Namikaze Minato Tsukino Usagi I honestly thought you'd finagled someway for one to be reincarnated into the other, like a Usagi-is-Minato story. I'm very, very glad you did not, because this is so much more interesting. I like it.
rinnegan18 chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
good story,please continue
edboy4926 chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Awesome story
Please continue.
YunaNeko chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
Any chance ur gonna update soon I really wanna see some yugitoxitachi.
chacra chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
T_T when will you update this fabulous story? please tell me you didn't abandon it or put it on hold! I want to read more about Itachi, Yugito and Naruto!
Lucyole chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
i love your story its amazing very interesting romantic and exciting please write further
on it that would be amazing of you *lots of cookies for you*
CrystalBud chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
i really love this story
CrystalBud chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
please continue and update, this story is totally amazing :D
CrystalBud chapter 14 . 5/4/2013