Reviews for Reset: The Kushina Effect HIATUS
animesarecool chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
The ending of this made me tear up and almost cry. I loved it!
EmptySurface chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
The two people you mentioned would be Itachi and Kakashi, I assume. But personally, I think it's Kakashi... and he's hopelessly in love with Kushina. Yep. He's kind of stuck in the shit, isn't he? And it'll be up to Kushina to realise what it's all about, because Kakashi would NEVER make a move on his dead sensei's lover and the mother of his son.

I feel bad for him, truly. And Rin most likely knows, too... But she can't tell Kushina, can she? No. It doesn't work like that.

And now that I'm done ranting, I'd like to tell you what an amazing story this is! I love the changes you've made with Anko. It was really nice to read that small part about Jiraiya and Tsume, too; I take it you're going somewhere with that? It would be very amusing if you did. Imagine Kiba with a younger sibling with white hair! 8D

Please update soon? *puppy-eyes*
EmptySurface chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
So Kakashi is in love with Rin? Or is it that he's acknowledged that he's in love with Kushina, and is complaining about it? I'm confused ...but it's a good confused, because I'm still reading this story, which is awesome.

I love Kushina.
EmptySurface chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
...Is Kakashi falling in love with Kushina? I COULD see that happening, what with the way you're building up this story. Hm...
Blazeboss chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
NANI!
U HAD SEX!
BoxAuthor88 chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
This is awesome! :D
Cotton and Cash chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Um I would like to read more? Because honestly this is adorable and I'm liking where it's going!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
jancccooooooooooooookkkkkkkk kkkkkk tttttttoooorrrrrrrrooooooooo oooookkkkkkkkkkkk jjjeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbo ooooooooooot
Selwynn chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
Ooooh, I'm really hoping that Kakashi loves Kushina in the not-so family way. You know love love. I am always a fan of unreturned love.

I like this. I can't imagine why you would put this in hiatus, but I'm waiting for you.

This story will definitely be put in favorites and put on alert list too. Cuz it's that awesome.

Oooh, and is Rin going to be totally jealous of Kushina? Because that's the vibe I've been getting off her.

Poor Anko. Blind and filled with hope. A deadly combo.

But I'm expecting some humor and familyness. *hinthint*

Anyway, great story, lots of potential. I would gush, but that would make me sound fake.

Characterization is spot-on, flow is terrific, and use of various scenes are pulled off quite nicely.

This story has a real potential to be epic (will the Uchiha Massacre happen?) and I will be waiting for this!

Ciao
Windflight chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Wow. So Kakashi is in love with Kushina? That sounds like it'll get really complicated. I love this fic so far. Please update soon!
MeiGrace chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
its so sad you wont be updating this fanfic anymore D:
avatoa chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
What will happen to Anko? Will she still be able to summon snakes?
DawnieWrites chapter 16 . 5/10/2010
I hope you plan on continuing the story, and if you do I can't wait for more! The way you portray the characters is perfect and has me loving every second!
DeltaBladeX chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
Awesome story by a follow Kiwi. Whats not to like. Read the available chapters in one sitting. Pity it seems to be dead / on hiatus. Any chance of more work being done on this?
secretdewdrop chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
hm...with the anbu, its either kakashi or itachi right? so its probably kakashi since the whole jealously comment, and whats kakashi's feelings for kushina any way? anywayz i love your story! very creative! most people just time skip alot and focus on naruto, its nice to see from kushina's P.O.V (_)