Reviews for Reset: The Kushina Effect HIATUS
Pink ranger 13 chapter 16 . 4/15
It's great story
mutecebu chapter 6 . 3/27
"You have no faith."
"None at all," he agreed. "I'll be in the tree."

Made me snicker.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 3/27
Still enjoying the read. If I may provice constructive criticism: i like the subplot of kushina trying to get her act together while meanwhile being a parental figure herself - it might have benefitted the story to show kushina whipping herself into shape - the story is mostly "telling" rather than "showing". Beyond that, I think adopting Iruka was great, and I'm impressed you managed to make anno and kushina different - I feel if I tried it they would come out as practically the same person.

In my head I wrote a recursive fanfic where kushina's trying to train up for the jonin trials, meanwhile naruto is hungry, jiraya is jiraya, and she has 3 teenagers worth of angst and drama under her roof. Also, having the kyubi ripped out less than a year ago has not done her chakra system any favors. Then Sarutobi makes her carry Naruto through the Jonin trials, if she's going to be taking him on missions.

Cheers!
mutecebu chapter 3 . 3/27
Kushina carrying Naruto into combat is just so... *badass*. Go team orphan!
mutecebu chapter 2 . 3/26
Wow, this is really great. I like how family-driven it is.
animesarecool chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
The ending of this made me tear up and almost cry. I loved it!
EmptySurface chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
The two people you mentioned would be Itachi and Kakashi, I assume. But personally, I think it's Kakashi... and he's hopelessly in love with Kushina. Yep. He's kind of stuck in the shit, isn't he? And it'll be up to Kushina to realise what it's all about, because Kakashi would NEVER make a move on his dead sensei's lover and the mother of his son.

I feel bad for him, truly. And Rin most likely knows, too... But she can't tell Kushina, can she? No. It doesn't work like that.

And now that I'm done ranting, I'd like to tell you what an amazing story this is! I love the changes you've made with Anko. It was really nice to read that small part about Jiraiya and Tsume, too; I take it you're going somewhere with that? It would be very amusing if you did. Imagine Kiba with a younger sibling with white hair! 8D

Please update soon? *puppy-eyes*
EmptySurface chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
So Kakashi is in love with Rin? Or is it that he's acknowledged that he's in love with Kushina, and is complaining about it? I'm confused ...but it's a good confused, because I'm still reading this story, which is awesome.

I love Kushina.
EmptySurface chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
...Is Kakashi falling in love with Kushina? I COULD see that happening, what with the way you're building up this story. Hm...
Blazeboss chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
NANI!
U HAD SEX!
BoxAuthor88 chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
This is awesome! :D
Cotton and Cash chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Um I would like to read more? Because honestly this is adorable and I'm liking where it's going!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
jancccooooooooooooookkkkkkkk kkkkkk tttttttoooorrrrrrrrooooooooo oooookkkkkkkkkkkk jjjeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbo ooooooooooot
Selwynn chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
Ooooh, I'm really hoping that Kakashi loves Kushina in the not-so family way. You know love love. I am always a fan of unreturned love.

I like this. I can't imagine why you would put this in hiatus, but I'm waiting for you.

This story will definitely be put in favorites and put on alert list too. Cuz it's that awesome.

Oooh, and is Rin going to be totally jealous of Kushina? Because that's the vibe I've been getting off her.

Poor Anko. Blind and filled with hope. A deadly combo.

But I'm expecting some humor and familyness. *hinthint*

Anyway, great story, lots of potential. I would gush, but that would make me sound fake.

Characterization is spot-on, flow is terrific, and use of various scenes are pulled off quite nicely.

This story has a real potential to be epic (will the Uchiha Massacre happen?) and I will be waiting for this!

~Ciao~
Windflight chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Wow. So Kakashi is in love with Kushina? That sounds like it'll get really complicated. I love this fic so far. Please update soon!