Reviews for Family Affairs
Pewdiecryfan100 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great job! Good fic.
animegirl004 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Its not bad it just needed a littlw more to the story to finish it off
Sarabellum93 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
OMG that was sexy! i love the forbidden lust that drives such HOT actions! i really liked it, since im just one of those weird fangirls who likes weird things like father/son (only when its leon/cloud lmao) good job
Sin's-Other-Half chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
awww I hoped that you would continue it but I see that is complete dang. xD I loved the story though it was amazing
FishCakeStickyRice chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
There be more? Please?
Chocobo Knights chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
! I'm shocked! In a good way! XDDDD

never saw someone trying this kind of idea, and it's really interesting

you're not going to continue this story, aren't you? too bad it will be a good multi-chap

ah sorry if offended you or anything

anyway! great job! XD like this! *applause*
markerraaaay chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
okay.

Well written.

and EFFING HOT!

I think something in the sky is going to kill me now XD

but god I loved that.
Reviewwiz chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This fic is good. The only confusing parts are when you use euphemisms instead of stating what is happening. an example, "Something in his voice broke him as he sobbed out a cry arching off the wall, fingers curling into soft skin." here, two things made this confusing. First, "his voice broke him" this makes it seem like clouds own voice broke him. Next time, try something like "Leon's voice broke him". Second, "he sobbed out a cry arching" here, you have given a clue that cloud is ejaculating, but the euphemism is not strong enough. I myself had to read this twice to understand. If a person who is new to yaoi (and new to the male anatomy) reads this, chances are that they will not understand. Over all, you had an excellent idea, and the fic is well-written. I enjoyed reading this.
my friend chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
dude...that...was...fuckingawesome! ...'-.- *is a closet incest/wincest freak* i hope you know you just inspired me! XD can i borrow this bit? “You would be the sick fuck to threaten to have sex with your own son.” Cloud hissed back struggling against his father’s hold.

“And you’d be the kinky little shit that would enjoy it.”

only, it would not be a father and son fic, so i would change it up a bit. i think that is what accutally inspired me! XD
Shayrazor chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
There's going to be a speacial little spot in hell reserved for me, I just know it. That doesn't stop me from enjoying (and being a weirded out by) this fic.
D.Outsyder chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
T..T...That, was, so, sick! AHH! EW!
MissDeanWinchester chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was fucking GREAT. You remind me a lot of myself! We have the same demented taste! But, isn't it wonderful
autumnannette19 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That was an unique oneshot.
No-Chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
did i already make a review on this? probably.

i spent like all day trying to find this one fic, hahaha.

to amazing for normal human words. more. more cleon/daddyson.

((:

a lot of people would be asking to marry you.
jka1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
erm wow lol. very weird but hot -