Reviews for A Beautiful Fear
contour chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Deadgum...Janice said...HOLY POO!

What an awesome story! The character is really cool. And the other characters are so spot on. Thank you very much for inviting me to read this! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
wonder how gran will take being told to deal with it? oh, to be a fly on the wall.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
good. he needed to tell someone, and janice needed to be a bit less prickly, though i find the prickly side very amusing.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
dear lord... janice is very interesting. makes me think of a couple friends of mine. boy, can i relate to neville.
Tegan.Sensei chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
I love this story X3 so cute! yay for non mary sues :3 I think your doing great PLEASE CONTINUE!

ohh btw

Theres this song i'm listening to while I read these past three chapters and it matched the story pretty well :] it's not metallica sry XD

By Ingrid Michealson:The way I am

Here are the lyrics XD i'm so lame!

If you were falling, then I would catch you.

You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cuz I love the way you say good morning.

And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.

Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cuz I love the way you call me baby.

And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine if you start losing all your hair.

Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise.

And you take me the way I am.

You take me the way I am.

You take me the way I am.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
I love Neville this was brillaint! Nicely done! x
pureangel86 chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
I really like it, is there anyway you can make the story longer?
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Hey, got your PM and decided to review.

I like the idea that you are pairing Neville with an OC, a female at that. Janice is strong-willed and outgoing, someone who will get Neville to come out of his shell.

Speaking of Neville, I believe you portrayed him well. Good for you, you are doing Neville justice!
HazyCrazy chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Thank you SO much for reccing your fic to me, because I LOVED it so much! :D

At first I wasn't sure about Janice's character. You wrote her excellently, but I mean, "Would she suit Neville?" and well, in the end, I think they do complement each other really nicely, so that was a pleasant surprise :) I simply adored the way you wrote Neville. Very uncertain and unsure of himself. I enjoyed how Janice told him she believed in him and gave him some confidence.

I like the fact you're a GUY writing fanfic - you don't come across it too often! It's great. And I appreciate you wanting to write more but in Janice's POV. :)

Anyway, I really hope that you'll continue to write about this pair! Great Neville/OC fics (or fics with OCs in general) are hard to come by, and I'm glad that yours is one of the great ones ;) Putting you on my alert list! :D
Cloggie chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
hurrah for Neville :D

Janice rocks!

greets, Renske.
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Woot! Go Neville! I really enjoyed reading this story. Hope to see another story with Janice!
Ashabadash chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
i loved it

if you write a sequal, let me know, i cant wait
Ashabadash chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
oh-em-gee!

So far, I love it! And i definatly love how well you described Janice, i can totally picture her in my head

cant wait for more

XO_Ashley
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
I LOVED this chapter; it was SO sweet! Speaking of sweet, I really liked how nice Janice is to Neville, even though he feels so incompetent. You really know how to make people feel good about themselves, and that goes for the people reading this as well. I cannot WAIT for future chapters, and I hope this review can offer some of the inspiration you need!

I'd also like to say that I really like that you are a male writing in a MALE point of view, while I think perhaps the majority of us on this site, or at least the people I talk to and the stories they write, have the boys being written from a female's point of view. I really admire your want to know what us girls are thinking as well. I think that's great that a guy doesn't think of us any lower than himself, but simply as a person opposite his way of thinking and gender. Thank you for being so kind.
Mitsukigirl chapter 3 . 12/1/2007