Reviews for Voice in the Dark
Brokencydeven chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is adorable I want more. Jazz/Prowl is soo cute :D

Faved.
bulletproofpillowpet chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
*inhuman squealing* SO CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Well Done! Amazing!
K.Nicole314 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awz! Adorable!
ProwlHawthorne chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
:D Love this, made me laugh so hard!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was cute and sexy!
BoredTech chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh man, this was good!:)
Crimson-Curved chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I am so mad I'm revewing this a day-ish after I read it!

I'm usually one for lengthy reviews, because I hate to favorite a story and not let the author know everything I loved. But I can't bring myself to read it all now . . . I'm so tired, but I did want to give you a review.

So, here goes.

I absolutely love this fic. Could be ranked top five Jazz/Prowl. Now, I love the interfacing and spark bonding asmuch as the next reader, but the fact that Jazz ot off just by listening to Prowl. THAT is hot. xD I've never read anything like this before and that's another reason why I like it. Something different.

I like the characterization. Everything's there, cannon, I think. This IS totally possible xD

I would give you more but. That's all I got.

Nice work :]

-Crim
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
aw, so cute!

Mirage
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2009

I found this a long time ago, and then I had a hard time finding it again... but I did.

I love this *_*
Dvana chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Heh. That's one hell of a voice Prowl's got there, lol. Very sweet little story, fun to read. Thanks for sharing.
Cyndi chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Man, that was hot! Finally I found a blind!Jazz everybody's talking about. (I write TFA with a blind!Prowl).

I loved how Prowl got Jazz off, knew it and then hearing him laugh at the end. Wonderful! _