Reviews for You Don't Know What You Do to Me
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
'Reads about three lines and gives up with a headache'. Yes, they should burn. Or at least their quills/pens/wordhandlers should.

Frostless
The Incredible Nameless Wonder chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Me: Behold young children; the My Immortal of Lord of the Rings fanfiction!

Young Children: Oooooohhhhh

Me: Let's all give thanks to our personal god's that this particular author filed this under parody and isn't actually serious.

But in all honesty, this made me Lol, I love it!
HeadbangGirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
One word: LOL! :p
legolasEstelstar chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
hahaha. Nice. Question though, is this a very very very exaggerated version of the cliche fanfics? or were they really following that senseless pattern of action?
Faere chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Bravo! I never made it past the first two sentences.

...oh, my head!
RiverRatRogue chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Bravo! You did accomplish what you set out to do. My sides hurt from laughing. Excellent.
Sarchale chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Hahahaha! That was funny, but when Eowyn said she was emo I, for the life of me, could not figure out what Farimir said.
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
haha hahahahahahaha hahaha...no offence, ew.
PeppyPower chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
"She was sad the only sad person around and once the ring was killed it got worser." - Duh, my favorite sentence! If I'd only known what it meant...

There ARE indeed fics like this outside, making my eyes bleed, my braincells die. But there are days, I'd enjoy reading them and, believe me, I'll sorely miss those once the teenage-girls writing them start growing up.
HiddenValor chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I can feel my brain cells dropping dead from exhaustion due to their inability to cope with the atrocious grammar. I've run across fics like those you're spoofing, and, I swear, I can feel my brain rotting from the inside out. But this so made me laugh. :D
Kalle chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
AH MY EYES! they burnses my precious... anywho god the GRAMMER and Spelling andandandandand AH...

ok I'm good... I think... IT'S SO OFF! have you really read fics like this? or is it horribly exaggerated... do ppl really use aim speak/abbreiviations in their actual stories? I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive you... well I exaggerate... tank god ur fics aren't this bad... please write another story/dribble/drabble whatever... just make it better love...!

Love

Kalle
Minister of Silly Walks chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Normally,stories like this with the compulsory horrible grammar, spelling and so on and so forth make me want to shove forks into my eyes as a just punishment for clicking on the little bastards in the first place.

This, however, almost made me laugh until I cried. Like a baby. I especially enjoy the fact that as a reader, you lose any sense of where you are and who's saying what in something like the 2nd paragraph. Frighteningly like an unfortunately large number of stories here...

Great work, and thanks for the laughs :) (and all the fish... Sorry, had to say it.)
LittlePsychoWolf chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
T_T I have no idea what's going on... but quite glad you sporked this. Badfic kills my braincells.

And HUZZAH, you're not dead! I misseth thee quite a lot.

:D I have taken to drawing little borders of meat grinders on the bottom of my French notes. Someday I shall make clay versions of these, and sell them for insane amounts of money on eBay.

Mwahahaha.

-Lady Sarah
Sar-kaz-m chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Whoa. -shudders- The scary part, is that there ARE fics like this out there...

I particularly liked your complete disregard for proper paragraph structure. That always drives me crazy. ;p Anyway, funny poke, well done.

Cheers,