Reviews for Angels and Scrooge
FrostedFeathers chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That was amazing! Very well wrote, probably my favourite part was Sam's school play, that had me in stitches :D
Debbie C chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Do you know what time it is? 5:34am. I am meeting my daughter at 11am to help her find Bridesmaids dresses for her wedding (she is 22). I am losing sleep to read your stories and I am really liking them. So far I haven't read anything that is intense enough to be a script for Supernatural because they don't scare the tar out of me. But, the part I like about the show the most is the brotherly love and you do that part great. I love the part about little Sammy not wanting to be mean... You could have taken that in a traumatic direction and had him laughed off the stage... but instead you finished it with a smile. I loved it.
JaredsGirl23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Aha , this is good.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Cute. Very cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
wcfan chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aw...6 year old Sammy was so cute.

Nice story. The worst part of it was of course Sam's denial. So sad...
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Excellent! I loved the flashbacks! Especially Dean's reasoning for why Clarence would be their angel.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
cute and sad at the same time! great fic!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aw! I loved it. And Dean was so totally right... Sam would've been better as Tiny Tim or Bob Cratchett. It was ironic that he got picked to be the lead.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
ooh yay! Christmas fic!

OMG you totally killed me with this line: He waved at Dean before continuing on with the play" OMG! That killed me! I imagined a Wee!Sammy waving at Dean!

Amazing job! Lovely oneshot! Can't wait for the next chapter of Rage!
kritters03 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I LOVE IT! THAT IS SUCH A CUTE STORY!